Aircraft Mechanic 1 – AFG
Worldwide Aviation Support Services •
Kabul, Kabol Afghanistan, Florida, USA
The maintaining of aircraft and their associated engines and sub-systems to ensure airworthiness. Perform maintenance on UH-60 and CH-46 airframes.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
– Repairs, replaces and rebuilds aircraft structures, such as cowlings and fuselage, and functional components including rigging, surface controls, and plumbing and hydraulic units; using hand tools, power tools, machines and equipment such as shears, sheet metal brake, welding equipment, rivet gun and drills.
– Reads and interprets manufacturer and airline maintenance manuals, service bulletins, and other related documentation to determine feasibility and method of altering or repairing the aircraft and it’s associated components, determining the airworthiness of the aircraft and it’s associated components and replacement for malfunctioning or damaged components.
– Inspects engines and their associated components for airworthiness; repairs or replaces defective engine parts and associated components; removes and installs engines onto the aircraft.
– Troubleshoots, repairs and replaces electrical wiring and associated components.
– Performs miscellaneous duties to service aircraft, including hydraulic system servicing, engine oil replenishment, aircraft systems lubrication, aircraft fueling, etc…
– Interacts with Company maintenance control, the customer and manufacturer in matters that concern the airworthiness of the aircraft, operational readiness of the aircraft and issues related to the troubleshooting of the aircraft’s system.
– Must have knowledge of U.S. Army Manual 95-1and DA /DOS PAM 738-750 / 751 or U.S. Air Force Technical Orders along with maintenance sections of the certificate holder’s maintenance manual, the operations specifications, the provisions and applicable parts of FAR Part 135
– Position requires a U.S. Department of State Moderate Risk Public Trust (MRPT).
– Perform other duties as assigned.
– High School diploma or GED.
– Must have current FAA issued Mechanic certificate with both Airframe & Powerplant ratings.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
– Must have prior experience maintaining specific assigned aircraft. UH-1
– Must have at least four (4) years Rotary Wing experience. Must have exercised the privilege of their A&P License for a minimum of 6 months of the previous 24 months.
– Must have experience with working from blueprint drawings, diagram, specifications, service manuals, sketches, templates and other incomplete data.
– Experience working on the following airframes is highly preferred: UH-60 and CH-46.
– Strong Electrical/Avionics background a plus.
Job Ident #:
Req No 10151
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)
Worldwide Aviation Support Services
1 AAR Way
Rockledge, Florida 32955 USA
AAR is an exceptional team of professionals providing global, world-class expeditionary and conventional aviation solutions to the US Department of Defense, other US and foreign government agencies, and commercial customers.
We operate a…
We provide a competitive and comprehensive benefits package. Benefits vary by position, location and business, and may include:
- Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment
- 401(k) Plan
- Company-paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Time
- Paid Sick Days
CASA, MD Helicopters Inc, M7 Aerospace LP, Eurocopter France, Cessna Aircraft, Sikorsky Company, Bell Helicopter Textron, Bombardier
C212, C235, MD530FF, Metro 23, C208B, Bell 412, Dash 8, UH1
CV/RÉSUMÉ EDITING SERVICE
Apply for this job with a great CV/résumé.
Click for info and prices.
|Advertisement by Helikonsult|