[Application deadline is 28 November 2020. /Admin]
SENIOR AIRBORNE SURVEY PILOT (FIXED WING AND ROTARY WING)
- Jandakot WA 6164, Australia
CGG Aviation (Australia) employs internationally renowned interpretation geoscientists who integrate multi-physics data with geologic, seismic and well data to add insight into the resource evaluation process.
CGG is seeking a qualified and motivated candidate for a Senior Survey Pilot position we have available. The preferred applicant must be BOTH an experienced Fixed Wing and Rotary Wing Pilot.
About the position:
Our Airborne Survey Pilots are skilled in flying company aircraft on low-level survey operations (typically 300ft above ground level), to a high degree of accuracy in accordance with project, safety and procedural requirements. This position will take an active role in supporting the Chief Pilot at an operational management and project planning level to ensure safe and efficient geophysical surveys, in addition to survey pilot duties.
In the role, you will be responsible for a range of accountabilities, including the following:
· Takes all reasonable steps to maintain familiarity with all relevant aviation regulations, notices, circulars, procedures and the contents of the Flight Operations Manual
· Is responsible for the safe operation of the aircraft, safety of its occupants and property carried during flight time. Has authority to give all commands he deems necessary for the purpose of securing the safety of the aircraft and of persons or property carried therein and all persons carried in the aircraft shall obey such commands
· Ensures that all standard operating procedures and checklists are complied with in accordance with the Flight Operations Manual and Aviation Authority Regulations
· Project, Operational and Safety Planning and Risk Assessments
· Advises other Pilots and junior members of staff as needed on operational and safety matters
· Undertakes training type duties in accordance with company and/or Aviation Authority approval
· Ensures that all documents and manuals as specified in this Flight Operations Manual are carried
Minimum Requirements (applicants who cannot demonstrate these requirements need not apply):
· Commercial Pilots License (CPL)
· Low level, mustering or aerial application rating
· C208 PT6 experience/endorsement
· AS350B3 experience/endorsement
· Minimum 300 hrs experience in flying Geophysical Surveys
Successful candidates should also demonstrate:
· Experience in Chief Pilot or similar senior role
· Ability and willingness to spend significant periods in remote locations
· >1500 Command Hours
· Good navigational skills
· Demonstrated flight planning abilities
· Demonstrated project planning abilities
· Ability to remain calm under pressure
· Strong communication skills
· C208 TPE 331 Supervan and /or Garrett experience
Benefits of working for CGG:
We offer competitive remuneration, health and wellbeing benefits and standard superannuation entitlements to the right candidate.
How to Apply:
If you are interested in working for CGG Aviation (Australia), please submit your CV ensuring you address the above minimum requirements. We only accept expressions of interest online at this stage, please no phone calls.
Applications close 28 November 2020
CV/RÉSUMÉ EDITING SERVICE
Apply for this job with a great CV/résumé.
Click for info and prices.
|Advertisement by Helikonsult|