B1.3 or B2 Licensed Helicopter Mechanic AW169 (M/F)
Defense Conseil International
Within our operational department DCI-COFRAS, the helicopter mechanic (male/female) will be in charge of the maintenance (line or base) of the AW169 type aircraft of our customer. Also in charge of :
– performing in-depth troubleshooting and complex maintenance actions
– managing production in order to meet defined operational objectives
– carrying out the mechanical management of the aircrafts on the runway and during preventive inspections or repairs
– checking the quality of the achieved maintenance operations according to program requirements;
– doing everything possible to meet the maintenance provisional schedule
– reporting all observed technical deficiencies and anticipating spare parts supply issues.
Required profile and skills:
Experienced mechanic, holding an avionics (B2) or vector (B1.3) technician certificate, you wish to join a renowned defence actor and live a rewarding experience abroad. You have a minimum of 3 years of experience in AW169 type aircraft maintenance and a good knowledge of logistics and procurement procedures. To succeed in this position you will be rigorous, reactive, flexible and team-oriented.
A working knowledge of English is essential.
Defense & Space
CV/RÉSUMÉ EDITING SERVICE
Apply for this job with a great CV/résumé.
Click for info and prices.
|Advertisement by Helikonsult|