Bell 205 A&P Field Mechanic
Coastal Helicopters LLC •
La Verne, California, USA
Perform scheduled & unscheduled maintenance on company’s fleet of Bell 205 helicopters while on USFS support contract. 12/2 schedule on a USFS contract. Full-Time and Seasonal work available. Competitive pay. Preference will be given to currently / previously carded mechanics with USFS/DOI Interagency card.
The ideal candidate would:
- Have a Current USFS/DOI Interagency card
- Experience on B205, AS350 and 206 airframes
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Performs scheduled and unscheduled maintenance.
- Maintains and repairs aircraft structures and related components including flight controls, hydraulics, pneumatics, fuel systems and mechanical components.
- Applies technical knowledge of A&P systems to determine equipment malfunctions and applies expertise in restoring aircraft to safe, airworthy condition.
- Maintains records in compliance with FAA and company requirements.
- Maintains premises of the shop facility in a clean and organized manner.
- Maintains equipment, tools, and facilities in serviceable and working condition.
- Meets all job/work order deadlines, communicating to supervisor/manager when circumstances may prevent on-time completion.
- Assures proper information is shared regarding job timelines, shop issues, parts delays, and change orders.
- Coastal Helicopters, LLC provides company paid benefits including medical, dental, vision; also has available 401(k) retirement plan, as well as paid time off.
- Supported Manufacturers:
- Airbus, Bell, Turbomeca, Rolls-Royce.
- Supported Models:
- Bell 205A1++, 206L3; Airbus AS350B2/3.
- A&P Certificate (2+ years)
- Must have 2 years’ experience maintaining Bell 205 (in the last 3 years or Bell 205 school)
- Must have field experience on Bell 205
- Must have field experienced on Honeywell T-53 Engines
- Must be willing to travel
- Must be able to obtain USFS card for Bell 205 (Prior agency carded mechanics preferred)
- Basic knowledge of FAR’s, STC’s, ICA’s, ASB’s, & AD’s
- Clean driving record
- Experience with turbine rotor-wing required – minimum 2 years.
- Experience with Bell 205 aircraft will be given preference, also desired Airbus AS350B2/3 and 206L
- Understanding off and experience within a Part 135 operation will be given preference.
- Experience with Microsoft Office, to include Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Must be able to lift 70 lbs.
- Must be able to work in an environment that is not temperature or humidity controlled.
- Must be able to work on your feet for several hours at a time.
Hours: Typically, Monday through Friday, day shifts, but must be available for overtime as needed on evenings/weekends.
Relocate to Los Angeles for year round employment.
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)
Coastal Helicopters LLC
Brackett Field Airport
1913 McKinley Ave.
La Verne, California 91750 USA
Coastal Aircharters principals have over 25 combined years of aviation experience in delivering sound, safe aviation solutions.
Whether you’re looking to get a private charter, customized ENG Aircraft program, aerial photography, or place an…
Airbus, Eurocopter, Bell, Sikorsky
CV/RÉSUMÉ EDITING SERVICE
Apply for this job with a great CV/résumé.
Click for info and prices.
|Advertisement by Helikonsult|