Bell 206/407 Mechanic for Fire Duty
Brainerd Helicopter Services Inc •
Brainerd, Minnesota, USA
Come join our team at Brainerd Helicopter Services as a A&P Mechanic! We are a small mom and pop operation with great ownership and leadership that take care of their staff. We provide excellent benefits including 401K, health insurance, and annual bonuses. The mechanics will work with the same pilot 12 on, 12 off schedule throughout the season. Perks of the position include a company credit card, vehicle and clothing. We pride ourselves on safety and are one of less than 135 operators in the nation that voluntarily asks the FAA to oversee our safety management systems.
Annual maintenance is typically performed in late November to the end of February at one of our three hangar locations with a typical job schedule. Our aircraft travel on various Department of Natural Resources or United State Forest Service Aerial Fire Fighting contract currently March to November.
We have two positions open for immediate hire and three locations to choose from:
- Brainerd, Minnesota
- South Saint Paul, Minnesota
- Jefferson, Wisconsin
Candidates interested in relocating to one of our locations will receive priority screening but we are open to discussing other options.
- Perform scheduled and unscheduled maintenance on Brainerd Helicopter Services Inc. Bell 206BIII, 206L3, 206L4 and Bell 407 helicopters.
- A&P License with no enforcement action (2 + years preferred)
- CDL (Class A, B or C with Tank &Hazmat endorsements preferred)
- 2 + years experience maintaining Bell 206 series and/or Bell 407 (in the last 10 years) or Bell factory school
- Field experience on the Bell 206 series and/or Bell 407
- Field experience on Rolls Royce Engines
- Must be able to obtain USFS card for Bell 206 series and/or 407 (prior agency carded preferred)
- Familiar with aircraft manufacturers’ maintenance manuals and STCs
- Able to make proper log entries as required by the Federal Aviation Regulations (FARs)
- Able to work in a team environment, meet deadlines as necessary, and work independently with good time management and organizational skills
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)
Brainerd Helicopter Services Inc
16032 County Road 142
Brainerd, Minnesota 56401 USA
FAR Part 91, 133, 135 and 137 Helicopter Services
401K, Health, Bonus
B206BIII, B206L3, B206L4, B 407 VIP
CV/RÉSUMÉ EDITING SERVICE
Apply for this job with a great CV/résumé.
Click for info and prices.
|Advertisement by Helikonsult|