B1.3 Licensed Aircraft Engineer – Bell 212–00UIA
Cobham Aviation Services are recruiting for a B1.3 Licensed Engineer to work as part of a team maintaining Bell 212 aircraft at our Middle Wallop site. This is on behalf of a UK MOD customer.
This role is based at our Middle Wallop site and will require infrequent travel.
As a B1.3 Licensed Engineer your skills and qualifications will include:
- Extensive background as a B1.3 licensed engineer
- Hold type ratings/ demonstrate extensive experience on older twin-engine helicopters. Bell 212 type rating would be highly desirable.
- EASA Part 66 B1.3 AMEL
- Recent experience of working within an aviation maintenance environment
- Part 145 Initial Human Factors Trained
- Experience of working within commercial aircraft operators
- Base maintenance experience
- Computer literate on Microsoft based systems
- Familiar with aircraft maintenance control and management systems;
- Good working knowledge of H & S policies and procedures
- Good understanding of Safety Systems both SMS and H&S
- Strong safety culture
- The ability to work alone or as part of or lead a small team
- Flexibility in regards to work routine
- Experienced in mentoring of skilled fitters.
- Strong work ethic
- Team player
About Cobham Aviation Services
We combine state-of-the-art technology with complex air platforms to deliver customised Operational Readiness Training, Search and Rescue Services, Helicopter Training and Aircraft Engineering and Maintenance.
Our end-to-end capabilities benefit government and military customers with responsive and cost-effective turn-key solutions for optimal mission performance.
CAvS – UK
CV/RÉSUMÉ EDITING SERVICE
Apply for this job with a great CV/résumé.
Click for info and prices.
|Advertisement by Helikonsult|