Co-Pilot Fluent in Spanish and English
Job Category: Pilots
Requisition Number: COPIL01500
Posted: October 16, 2020
We are recruiting for our Co-Pilot position located in Chile. The work location for this role is primarily Chile but the selected candidate must be capable and willing to work in all locations (Domestic and Overseas) at some point in the future.
The selected candidate will perform Second-in-command (SIC) responsibilities on one of our platforms (Columbia Model 107-II or 234). Overseas assignments are generally 28 days on and 28 days off and the role is a Salaried role, this can change to meet the needs of the business. The Domestic work schedule is 14 days on and 7 days off unless the aircraft is assigned to a Federal Fire Contract then the work schedule will deviate from 14/7. While working Domestically, the SIC will be paid for hours worked.
Essential Duties include but are not limited to:
- Performs as second-in-command on Columbia Model 107-II or 234 helicopters (as appropriate) for logging, construction, fire-fighting and passenger operations.
- Performs appropriate duties as assigned by the Pilot-in-Command and operates the aircraft in a safe and efficient manner in accordance with all appropriate Federal Aviation Regulations (FAR), Rotorcraft Flight Manuals, and Company Policy.
- Maintains currency in the type aircraft flown, proficiency in Part 91, Part 133, Part 135, Part 137 as appropriate to the position and current medical certificate in accordance with FAR Part 67.
- Maintains communications with crew, maintenance and all office departments
- Work with maintenance personnel to maintain aircraft in an airworthy condition
- Conduct oneself in accordance with Company’s Core Values.
Perform other duties as assigned
- Fluent in Spanish ( Level 4 minimum) and English
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- US Commercial Pilot License or higher with Rotorcraft-Helicopter class rating
- FAA Medical – Second Class or higher
- Minimum of 1500 PIC hours required
- Instrument rating preferred
- Long line experience preferred
- Communicate in a positive and constructive manner
- Ability to travel and work away from home in remote places
- Understand maneuvers, procedures, and emergency operations appropriate to the aircraft flown
- Ability to work independently and in a team-oriented environment
Technical/other training or better in Spanish.
Licenses & Certifications
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
CV/RÉSUMÉ EDITING SERVICE
Apply for this job with a great CV/résumé.
Click for info and prices.
|Advertisement by Helikonsult|