San Bernardino, CA
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
We are looking for a Chief Inspector to join the Coulson Aviation team. The Chief Inspector is responsible for coordinating, accomplishing and supervising all inspection functions. This role ensures compliance with internal policies, customers and regulatory requirements.
The successful candidate will provide oversight on the floor during maintenance and mods. Based out of San Bernardino, CA, the Chief Inspector will also be expected to travel to work scopes to our fixed and rotary wing aircraft.
- Ensure quality control audits and inspection of fixed and rotary wing aircraft are initiated and completed in compliance with regulatory and contractual requirements.
- Maintain appropriate and current Code of Federal Regulation, Advisory Circulars, Specifications, Type Certificate Data Sheets, Technical Data and Airworthiness Directives. Manage audit schedules, results and corrective actions. Ensure the proper and timely filing of reports on serious failure, malfunction or defects.
- Sustain and manage the contract maintenance provider program, including coordinating with the FAA on contract maintenance functions.
- Oversee the Repair Station Training Program following the requirements for initial and recurrent training for all personnel involved in all Repair Station activities.
- Supervise, train and coach inspection personnel, ensuring they have the appropriate knowledge or are properly trained prior to assigning inspection tasks.
- Assign Aerostudies training modules applicable to employees and control access to online systems including CAMP and Corridor.
- Enforce company policies and procedures with respect to performance of maintenance and maintaining the maintenance bases to the highest standards.
- Minimum of 7 years working on aircraft or performing inspection on aircraft
- FAA A&P License Required
- Technical Degree in Aviation Preferred
- Certification in Auditing Preferred
- Previous experience holding 14 CFR 119 position preferred
- Previous leadership experience
- Extensive FAA regulatory knowledge including but not limited to part 91, 133, 137 and 145
- FAA IA License preferred
CV/RÉSUMÉ EDITING SERVICE
Apply for this job with a great CV/résumé.
Click for info and prices.
|Advertisement by Helikonsult|