[Application deadline is 27 November 2020. /Admin]
AS350 FIREFIGHTING PILOT
Posted 18 November 2020 in CPL, Australia, Rotary Wing
AS350 Firefighting Pilot
Microflite Helicopter Services is looking for an experienced helicopter firefighting pilot for a full time fixed term contract for the upcoming fire season.
Microflite is an industry leading helicopter company operating a large and modern fleet of helicopters conducting high-end charter and tourism, aerial work, and para-public services. The available role is for a fixed term contract conducting firefighting and other aerial work services.
- Australian CPL(H)
- 1500 hours PIC helicopter
- 100 hours PIC on AS350 type
- Aerial Application rating (Helicopter Firefighting)
- Current Class 1 medical
- Low Level Crew Resource Management (CRM) training completed within last 3 years
- HUET completed within last 3 years
- Current DG
- Current ASIC
- Basic Wildfire Awareness course completed
- Australian Citizen or Resident
Only applicants meeting the minimum qualifications will be considered.
Closing Date: Friday, 27 November 2020
Please email your CV and expression of interest via the e-mail link below:
CV/RÉSUMÉ EDITING SERVICE
Apply for this job with a great CV/résumé.
Click for info and prices.
|Advertisement by Helikonsult|