Apprentice Aircraft Maintenance Engineer – Avionics
Location : Les Cèdres (Quebec)
A career with Canadian Helicopters offers the opportunity to participate in activities across Canada in support of infrastructure maintenance, aerial construction, forest monitoring and forest fire control, emergency medical services, rail transport support, mining exploration, oil operations support, search and rescue missions, research and preservation of the environment and geophysical surveying. We are currently looking for an Apprentice Aircraft maintenance engineer – Avionic based at Les Cèdres for a contractual position.
• Prepare and assemble electrical harnesses or other avionics equipment;
• Perform maintenance and avionics modifications on aircraft;
• Inspect and maintain the order of the avionics shop, as required;
• Calibrate tools;
• Perform avionics tests on the bench under the supervision of the technician;
• Plan the required equipment for the various projects;
• Prepare drawings using Visio;
• Offer support by answering questions received at the workshop;
• Offer technical support to the ground crew;
• Participate in various research and development projects;
• Perform other related duties
• Successfully completed (or in the process of completing) a Transport Canada-approved basic Avionic aircraft maintenance training course or the equivalent;
• Avionic Apprentice engineer experience is an asset;
• Open for travel to CHL sites as required;
• Bilingualism (English and French, spoken and written);
• Customer service oriented;
• Have good communication and teamwork skills;
• Have a good sense of organization and be thorough;
• Ability to work with tight deadlines at certain times.
All interested candidates are invited to send their resume by email to the following address before November 15, 2020: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please refer to the job posting title in your email subject.
CV/RÉSUMÉ EDITING SERVICE
Apply for this job with a great CV/résumé.
Click for info and prices.
|Advertisement by Helikonsult|