Experienced CV-22 Field Service Representative (FSR)
Boeing Company •
Miramar, California, United States
Boeing Global Services (BGS) is seeking an Experienced level 3 Field Support Representative to support the CV-22 weapons system and sub-system at RAF Mildenhall, United Kingdom
• The successful candidate must possess the knowledge, skills, and abilities required to support the operation, installation, modification, maintenance, fault locating, and maintainer training of the CV-22/MV-22 weapons system and subsystems.
• In addition to the required technical skills and knowledge, all candidates must possess an active “Secret” Clearance as well as possess a working knowledge of USAF/USMC processes and policies.
• This is particularity important when candidate is embedded with the unit while deployed with the unit in combat operations.
• Finally, all candidates must be knowledgeable and have access to Boeing policies and processes.
• The FSR shall be considered members of the FST. FSR will receive their tasking from the on-site Government Detachment Lead or their designees and/or the FST Team Lead.
• The Contractor shall provide the FSR direct access to Service Engineering, Design Engineering and Logistics Support and related data.
This position requires the ability to obtain a U.S. Security Clearance for which the US Government requires U.S. Citizenship. A final U.S. secret clearance Pre Start is required.
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS (REQUIRED SKILLS/EXPERIENCE):
• Minimum 3 years experience supporting the operation, installation, modification, maintenance, fault locating, and maintainer training of the V-22 (CV-22/MV-22) weapons system and subsystems (maintenance)
• Requires experience working with and supporting military customers. Successful candidate must possess the technical abilities required to be the systems expert between Boeing and our USAF/USMC Customer.
• At the sole discretion of leadership, must be willing and able (on potentially short-notice) to deploy/travel to a variety of locations (domestic and international) and for a variety of deployment durations to meet customer needs and the statement of work. Unless compelling reasons exist, failure to deploy/travel will be considered as a resignation.
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS (DESIRED SKILLS/EXPERIENCE):
• Technical Skills, Communication Skills, Secret Clearance, Written Skills, Troubleshooting Skills, Vast knowledge of both USAF/USMC technical publications and Boeing engineering drawings.
• Ability to interact with USAF/USMC Leadership.
• Must be physically capable of deploying to remote locations with the customer as required
Bachelors degree and typically 3 or more years related work experience, a Masters degree and typically 1 or more years related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Applicable and appropriate educational/certification credentials from an accredited institution and/or equivalent experience is required.
This position offers relocation based on candidate eligibility to the international location
DRUG FREE WORKPLACE:
Boeing is a Drug Free Workplace where post offer applicants and employees are subject to testing for marijuana, cocaine, opioids, amphetamines, PCP, and alcohol when criteria is met as outlined in our policies.
This position is a rotating shift
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)
100 North Riverside
Chicago, Illinois 60606 USA
Boeing is the world’s leading aerospace company and the largest manufacturer of commercial jetliners and military aircraft combined. Additionally, Boeing designs and manufactures rotorcraft, electronic and defense systems, missiles, satellites…
CV/RÉSUMÉ EDITING SERVICE
Apply for this job with a great CV/résumé.
Click for info and prices.
|Advertisement by Helikonsult|