Navy Aviation Maintenance Technician Instructor (AO-type) on MH-60R
Aviation Training Consulting •
San Diego, California, USA
Academic and On the Job Training Instructor (OJT) with journeyman-level knowledge and experience of MH-60R ordnance systems. Applicant will provide exceptional training to foreign military students with varying degrees of experience and knowledge of helicopter ordnance operations and maintenance. All training conducted in accordance with naval aviation maintenance programs, publications and governing instructions.
This position is contingent on ATC being awarded the contract. Anticipated award announcement to industry by the government sometime in December 2020, with a hire date in late Jan 2021.
Principle Duties Include Training Foreign Students to Perform
• Scheduled and unscheduled maintenance/essential flight services in support of flight schedules
• Instruct on all the typical Navy E-5/6 Aviation Ordnanceman (AO) O-level loading, unloading, troubleshooting, unscheduled, and scheduled maintenance functions on an MH-60R.
• Handle and service aircraft
Knowledge and Skills
• Journeyman-Level technical knowledge of MH-60R ordnance systems
• Journeyman-Level technical knowledge of ordnance system operations repair and servicing
• Journeyman-Level knowledge of CNAFINST 4790.2 Series, applicable Naval Aviation Maintenance Program Standard Operating Procedure (NAMPSOPs), Maintenance Requirement Cards (MRCs) and local NAMSOP instructions
• Journeyman-Level knowledge of Naval Aviation Logistics Command Information System (NALCOMIS) OOMA, automated maintenance documentation system
• Comfortable and effective communicator, presenter, instructor, trainer
Experience and Education
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• Candidates must be able to satisfactory complete a National Agency Check Local Records and Credit (NACLC) or Access National Agency Check with written Inquiries (ANACI), eligibility for a SECRET clearance.
• Shall be able to obtain a DOD CAC card privileges to ensure access to flight line workspaces and critical information systems
• Prior experience as maintenance technician instructor heavily weighted
- This position requires normal physical functions.
- Work may require frequent bending, reaching and climbing.
- Normal color/depth perception required.
- Current Navy Flight Physical acceptable during application process, but FAA physical required prior to hiring.
- Current FAA 2nd Class (or 1st Class) Medical Certificate, and maintain certificate while employed
Work Environment (ADA)
• May be required to work in areas in or near a hangar/ flight line that may be noisy at times. May be exposed to moderate discomforts, such as heat, cold and wind. May be required to wear personal protective equipment when in or passing through a hazardous area.
• Office environment, hangar deck and flightline
• The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate to loud at times
ATC is an Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action Employer to include EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disabled
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)
Aviation Training Consulting
123 W. Commerce
Altus, Oklahoma 73521 USA
As one of the most diverse aerospace defense contractors, Aviation Training Consulting provides critical training and logistics services for thousands men and women around the world from the United States and allied nations, supporting many of today’s…
Very competitive salary and benefit package
Sikorsky, Lockheed Martin, Boeing
L-382, K/C-130, K/C-130J, C-17, S-92, AW-139
CV/RÉSUMÉ EDITING SERVICE
Apply for this job with a great CV/résumé.
Click for info and prices.
|Advertisement by Helikonsult|