Technical Instructor – Helicopter Maintenance-287606
We are pioneers. We were the first to break the sound barrier and to design the first functional jetpack. We were aboard NASA’s first lunar mission and brought advanced tiltrotor systems to market. Today, we are defining the future of on-demand mobility. At Bell, we are proud to work for an iconic company with superb talent, rapidly creating novel and coveted vertical lift experiences.
Technical Instructor – Helicopter Maintenance:
Bell is seeking a Technical Instructor for our model field maintenance and control course supporting our Customer Training Academy at the Bell Training Academy in Fort Worth, Texas.
This position will require an experienced flight line mechanic who has a high degree of helicopter knowledge and has maintained helicopters for an Operator or at a Service Center.
- Prepare classroom for each class.
- Maintain a clean and orderly appearance of Bell Training Academy shop areas.
- Develop and deliver specialized courses for customers.
- Establish a rapport with domestic and internationally located customers.
- Support the Training Support Development team to update courseware or build courseware as needed.
- FAA Airframe and Powerplant License preferred.
- A minimum of six (6) years of directly related flight line experience maintaining and troubleshooting rotor winged aircraft (Bell equipment experience preferred).
- The successful applicant will have rotor winged maintenance experience to include hydraulics, fuel system, powertrain, rotating controls, powerplant systems as well as track and balance experience on main and tail rotor assemblies as well.
- Presentation skills, personal appearance, and delivery style are all important attributes for the successful applicant. The ability to speak in in a group/classroom setting is essential.
- This position will require domestic and international travel for course delivery.
- Excellent written and oral communications skills.
- Proficient computer skills to include MS Office software.
- Demonstrated people skills for building positive customer relations.
- Must possess a positive attitude and be a team player.
Textron Relocation Assistance policy is in effect / applies for this position for candidates who qualify
Don’t miss the chance to join a diverse, inclusive environment that embodies one of our core values, Lift Each Other Up. As a member of our global workforce, you will collaborate with dedicated, enthusiastic teams where differences in experiences, backgrounds and ideas combined with a strong passion for our products take us above and beyond flight.
EEO Statement Textron is committed to providing Equal Opportunity in Employment, to all applicants and employees regardless of, race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, military status, veteran status, handicap, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.
This position requires use of information which is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) and/or the Export Administration Regulations (EAR)., Non-U.S. persons selected must meet eligibility requirements for access to export-restricted information. , The ITAR/EAR defines a U.S. person as a U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. ‘Green Card Holder’), Political Asylee, or Refugee.
Pay Transparency Policy Statement The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise, have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.
Recruiting Company Bell Textron Inc.
Yes, 15 % of the Time
11/11/2020, 11:16:55 PM
Textron (and its subsidiaries) participates in E-Verify. We will provide the U.S. Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employer’s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization.
CV/RÉSUMÉ EDITING SERVICE
Apply for this job with a great CV/résumé.
Click for info and prices.
|Advertisement by Helikonsult|