Americas > US > Louisiana > Houma
Provides oversight for day to day flight operations per area of responsibility
- Promoting safety in all areas by ensuring that all operations personnel are properly trained on the Company’s safety policies, SMS, and Just Culture;
- Suggesting and recommending changes, as appropriate, to the Company System of Manuals;
- Overseeing all Pilots for applicable AOCs;
- Operations point of contact with respect to operational movements, customer delays and contract compliance within assigned areas of responsibility;
- Operations liaison during Customer visits within assigned areas of responsibility;
- Participating member of the monthly OPEMS board meetings;
- Working with Crew and Aircraft Scheduling Coordinators for base-to-base aircraft movement decisions, or any potential needs regarding staffing changes;
- Working with the Regional Maintenance Manager to coordinate operational movements and scheduled maintenance to minimize any impact to flight operations;
- Coordinating with the OCC regarding Enhanced Operational Control, any required NOTAMs in their region and any inconsistencies with regards to observed local conditions;
- Making operational staffing recommendations to the Director of Operations (DO);
- Ensuring Company standards are maintained by working with Lead Pilots with regards to Company procedures;
- Chairing a bi-weekly Lead Pilot meeting to ensure continual sharing, dissemination and adherence to Company changes and pilot needs;
- Approving pilot expense reports, timecards and workover assignments;
- Ensuring all customer contract requirements are satisfactorily met;
- Reviewing and participating in resolution to any pilot related union grievances;
- Performing all other duties assigned by the Director of Operations.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Preferred candidate will have current or previous Part 135 aviation experience.
- Extensive knowledge of aviation industry with a preferred emphasis in the rotorcraft oil and gas environment.
- Must have knowledge of use and operation of standard office equipment
- Proficient computer skills and in-depth knowledge of relevant software such as MS Office Suite, including Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Must maintain a professional image and possess excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Establish and model high standards that guarantee exceptional quality and necessary attention to detail.
- Excellent planning and organizational skills.
- Ability to interface well with internal and external clients and the public. Represents the department and the company in a highly professional manner.
- Understands the financial implications and rationale for actions.
- Ability to work well with constantly changing priorities and or situations.
- Must have a high level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations.
- Must have leadership skills to manage 60+ people at a time in a very dynamic environment
- Must be able to make prompt decisions (aircraft movements, aircraft staffing, customer solutions, etc)
- Ability to work in a constant state of alertness with safety as the ultimate priority.
Bristow Group will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, sex, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic.
CV/RÉSUMÉ EDITING SERVICE
Apply for this job with a great CV/résumé.
Click for info and prices.
|Advertisement by Helikonsult|