POSTED ON : 19/11/2020 CLOSING DATE : 25/11/2020
Responsible for the planning, co-ordination and production of all maintenance tasks and ensuring that sufficient qualified staff are available to meet the planned work scope
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Efficient allocation of maintenance tasks to the Licensed Engineers and Technicians on his shift to
- progress scheduled and unscheduled maintenance activities as directed and to the line operations to
- ensure the flying programme is supported in an efficient manner taking into consideration the
- individual’s qualification, experience and competence to complete the task(s) in a timely, safe and
- correct manner.
- Liaison with the Operations Coordinator, or in his absence his nominated Deputy, ensure that the
- aircrafts are available to meet the scheduled flying programme.
- Ensure the safety of all aircrafts under his supervision at all times during his shift period.
- Inform the Project Manager of all delays in scheduled flight departures caused by engineering
- Maintain a daily engineering diary to enable a detailed and effective handover of all on-going
- engineering activities to his opposite number at shift changeover.
- Debrief aircrew with regards to defects entered into the Technical log and ensuring that the necessary
- maintenance action is taken to rectify such defects in a timely manner.
- Ensure that any defect to be deferred, allowed by the approve MEL, is deferred and time limited i.a.w.
- the MEL procedures.
- Ensure that all defects entered in the Technical Log are also recorded in the repetitive defect log and appropriate maintenance action is taken with those defects that appear in the red column of the log.
- Ensure that maintenance documentation is correctly completed for work carried out by his shift personnel prior to releasing those personnel at the end of their shift period, to allow safe and efficient handover to the oncoming Shift Supervisor.
- Immediately advising the Project Manager whenever a required replacement component or part required to progress any maintenance activity is not available from Stores.
- Advise the Project Manager during the normal working day of any defects or outstanding tasks that may affect the following days flying programme. Outside of normal working hours, this information is to be relayed in the first to the Project Manager.
- Immediately advising the Project Manager of any technical log reports that are incident or accident related.
- Ensure, by delegation as required, that all activities on the flight line ramp area are conducted in a safe manner and advise the Project Manager of all incidents or situations when the conduct of any personnel fails to meet safe operation standards.
- Ensure that all loading and unloading of heavy or large objects to or from company or contracting vehicles are adequately supervised.
- By delegation, monitoring bowser fuel delivery and releasing the bowser for refilling when required without disruption of the flying programme.
- Immediately reporting any accidents involving personnel and or company property to the Project Manager.
- Submit technical assessments to the Project Manager as required, for engineers on probation to allow detailed and regular monitoring of such engineers performance and suitability for confirmation of permanent employment.
- Technical Log Confirmation – End of the day, once Post Flight has been carried out by the Engineers for all aircraft, it’s the Aircraft Supervisors responsibility to make sure that all the schedule maintenance is carried out properly in the Falcon System and then they need to confirm the post flight on the same day.
- Parts Return to Stores – If any component replacement is been carried out through the aircraft Tech Log, then it’s the Aircraft Supervisors duty to make sure U/S or Unused parts are returned to the Stores on time.
- It’s the Aircraft Supervisor’s responsibility to confirm Post Flight Tech Logs on a daily basis, if you fail to do so then the schedule maintenance activity such as “Daily SPL Inspection” and “Post Flight Inspection” will not appear in the Post Flight Tech Log for the following days until you confirm all previous pending post flight tech logs. If you amend any previously confirmed Post Flight Tech Log then you would require re-confirming it again.
- Maintain good housekeeping and safety standards in the hangar, workshops and ramp area at all times.
- Preparation and implementation of day to day maintenance requirements and where necessary, implementing priorities set by engineering management.
- Ensure the integrity of aircraft documentation and completion of all certification prior to an aircraft being released to service.
- In liaison with the Quality Assurance Manager ensuring that all maintenance procedures meet with internal audit requirements.
- By delegation as required, assuming maintenance control of aircraft undergoing heavy maintenance.
- Advise the QAM and Engineering Management of areas and situations of concern regarding safety and
- Ensure by delegation completion/closure of the hangar visit package and component work orders in the falcon system.
- Ensure that work carried out is performed in accordance with manufacturers published procedures and that all airworthiness notifications are complied with.
- A Review of company tools and equipment to ensure suitability for current engineering activities, and
- where necessary, present recommendations with justification to Engineering Management for procurement of additional tools and equipment to allow efficient and safe maintenance activities.
- Provide reports on daily status report on all aircrafts and daily handover between the shifts.
- Any other relevant duties as required by Engineering Management.
- Should you meet the above requirements, please apply and fill out the online application form and kindly attach your detailed & updated CV and the above mentioned attested/authenticated educational certificates, employment certificates, passport copy etc. for our review and reference.
- Holder of Licensed Aircraft Engineer, A&C ICAO Type II License or equivalent
- Type rating course
- QCAR Licenses
- Company Authorization
Minimum of 5 years experience in aircraft type
- Good working knowledge and experience on window based computer programmes including those used for trend monitoring purposes
- Knowledge about Falcon Systems.
- Knowledge of the aircraft.
- Man management and organisation of manpower to meet maintenance requirements
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Closing Date: 24 November 2020
Source: Careers – Gulf Helicopters
CV/RÉSUMÉ EDITING SERVICE
Apply for this job with a great CV/résumé.
Click for info and prices.
|Advertisement by Helikonsult|