Helicopter Air Ambulance Pilot (VFR)(B407GX)-UU-RSW-WY
Metro Aviation, Inc. •
Rock Springs, Wyoming, United States
Metro Aviation is seeking aHelicopter Air Ambulance Pilot(VFR/PIC)inRock Springs, WYfor our University of Utah Airmed program.
We are driven by a safety culture and demonstrate that commitment to safety by providing our pilots with industry-leading training and modern, well-equipped aircraft.
We are seeking aviation professionals that share our passion for safety and excellence in operations.
This position is a full-time career opportunity, with a 7 shift on / 7 day off work schedule.
- FAA Commercial Pilot Rotorcraft Certificate and Instrument Helicopter Rating (Airline Transport Pilot Rotorcraft Preferred)
- FAA 1st Class Medical (1st Class required at some locations)
MINIMUM REQUIRED EXPERIENCE
- Total Helicopter Flight Time 2,500 hours
- Total Pilot-In-Command 1,000 hours
- Cross Country Flight Time500 hours
- Night Flight Time200 hours, including 50 hours night unaided
- Instrument Flight Time100 hourshelicopter instrument or simulated flight time
- Turbine Helicopter 1000 hours
- Factory approved or equivalent ground and flight school in assignedhelicopter
- Instrument qualified and current in assigned helicopter(s)
- 10 hours in type, five(5) of which must be at night
- Air Medical operations
- Single Pilot IFR operations
- Night Vision Goggle operations
- Some locations require a maximum flight-ready.
- Most locations require residency within a prescribed distance from the assigned base.
- Prolonged periods of standing, sitting, and walking
- Ability to conduct activities requiring a moderate to a rigorous amount of static pushing, pulling, reaching, and lifting
- Capable of lifting 75 pounds floor to bench height
- Ability to hear and respond to routine aircraft noises
- Maintain a “duty” weight (body weight + uniform/equipment helmet not included) if applicable per program
- Ability to wear a commercially available respirator mask with proper fit when requested
- Require close and distant visual capability (Class 2 Aviation Medical)
- Periodic hands to key ability (typing)
Metro Aviation is committed to employees, customers, and community to promote diversity and inclusion by developing policies, programs, and procedures which foster a work environment where differences are respected and employees are treated fairly.
Metro Aviation prohibits discrimination or harassment of any kind and ensures equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all aspects of the relationship between Metro Aviation and its employees, including recruitment, employment, promotion, transfer, training, working conditions, wages and salary administration, employee benefits, and application of policies.
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)
Metro Aviation, Inc.
P.O. Box 7008
Shreveport, Louisiana 71137 USA
Few companies can provide the many services, dedication, stability and excellence that Metro Aviation offers when it comes to owning and operating aircraft. Metro Aviation currently operates more than 140 aircraft for more than 36 programs in 18 states…
Metro Aviation offers an exceptional benefit package inclusive of: 100% Company paid Medical/Dental premiums, Vision, Prescription Drug Plan, Basic Life & AD&D and Short Term Disability. A sick time allotment and vacation allotment is also given. 7 Paid holidays, an Employee Development program consisting of college tuition reimbursement for qualified courses and a company sponsored 401K with a 75% match on up to 7% of an employee’s gross salary.
Bell, Airbus, Pilatus, Beechcraft, Cessna Citation.
B407GX, EC130B4, AS350B2, AS350B3, BK117B1, BK117B2, BK117C1, BK117C2, BK117C2e, EC135 Series, EC135 w/Helionix, EC145 Series, EC145e, PC12-45, PC12-47, BE90, B200, C560 and LR75.
CV/RÉSUMÉ EDITING SERVICE
Apply for this job with a great CV/résumé.
Click for info and prices.
|Advertisement by Helikonsult|