Nominated Person Flight Operations and Captain EC135
BHS Aviation stands for over 40 years of experience in exclusive private and business flights. Beside comfortable and state-of-the-art equipped helicopters, our guests are offered highest safety standards and full-service. Our daily impulse is our customers‘ success – which we support by saving time through point-to-point flights!
To strenghten our team in Bamberg (Germany) we are looking for a Captain EC135 with:
- Comprehensive knowledge of regulation (EU) No. 965/2012
- Five years of relevant work as a commercial pilot
- EASA-FCL CPL/IFR(H) with ATPL(H) Theory and MCC(IFR) or ATPL/IFR(H)
- Valid IR(H)
- ICAO English Language Proficiency min. level 4
- Type rating EC135 desirable
- Valid medical class 1
- Unrestricted working permission for EU / Germany and unrestricted passport
- Flighthours: total 1500 h, PIC 1000 h, Twin engine 250 h, IFR 100h
- Interesting and varied tasks
- Highest quality and safety standards
- Approved multipilot VFR / IFR operation
- High level VIP & business aviation
How to apply
Please send your CV and expression of interest via e-mail to email@example.com
CV/RÉSUMÉ EDITING SERVICE
Apply for this job with a great CV/résumé.
Click for info and prices.
|Advertisement by Helikonsult|