QUALITY ASSURANCE ENGINEER
POSTED ON : 08/11/2020
CLOSING DATE : 13/11/2020
Implementing the Compliance Monitoring Manual procedures and enhancing the GHC system in order to comply with the Regulatory and Aviation Safety Standards.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Preparing, monitoring and updating the annual audit plans for the CAMO, the Maintenance Organization and the Maintenance Training Organization.
- Performing audit reviews and ensuring the compliance with regulatory requirements
- Conducting Investigations and drafting reports in accordance with ICAO Annex 13.
- Reviewing the manual amendments after submitting to him / her by the responsible manager. In the absence of the Director of QCM&HSE, submitting these manuals to the Authority for approval.
- Reviewing Company and Departmental procedures for effectiveness and validity, submitting revisions or proposals as required.
- Performing internal audits at CAMO, Maintenance Organization, and Maintenance Training Organization as follows:
a) Performing audits in order to comply with the Company audit programme.
b) Liaise with the departmental heads or supervisors in the planning of each audit.
c) Provide the departmental head or supervisor with details of findings on completion of the audit, agreeing a timescale for the rectification of findings.
d) Following up in the agreed period, to review progress of rectification action and closure of the finding
- Performing external Audits whenever required in accordance with the Compliance Monitoring Manual.
- Perform aircraft and product audits and inspections.
- Perform the assessment of “MEMS” Part A submissions. Follow “MEMS” Part B investigations, as required.
- Prepares Safety recommendations and Quality circulars.
- Monitoring and ensuring compliance with the ISO 9001 approval.
- Performing Compliance Monitoring tasks as required by the Director of QCM&HSE
- Any such other duties that may be requested by the Director of QCM&HSE or described in this manual.
- As nominated and approved by the QCAA to deputise the Director of QCM&HSE, in his absence.
- Categorization of Certification Maintenance Review (CMR) discrepancies and for the final issuance of the CMR certificate after evaluating all the closed discrepancies.
- Holder of an EASA or QCAA part 66 license cat B1 and/or B2 for more than 12 years..
- Minimum of 12-year civil aviation experience as an aircraft engineer and at least four years’ experience as a certifying staff exercising the privileges arising from the EASA or QCAA Part 66 license.
- Minimum of 9-year civil aviation experience as an aircraft engineer and 3 years’ experience in Civil Aviation industry as Airworthiness Inspector or Air Accident Investigator or Airworthiness Auditor
- Degree in Engineering and holder of an EASA or QCAA Part 66 license cat B1 or B2 or C for more than 4 years.
- Minimum 8 years’ experience in civil aviation industry in Continuing Airworthiness Management Organization, in Quality/Compliance Monitoring Department or in Maintenance Organization.
Should you meet the above requirements, please apply and fill out the online application form and kindly attach your detailed & updated CV and the above mentioned attested/authenticated educational certificates, employment certificates, passport copy etc. for our review and reference.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Closing Date: 12 November 2020
Source: Careers – Gulf Helicopters
CV/RÉSUMÉ EDITING SERVICE
Apply for this job with a great CV/résumé.
Click for info and prices.
|Advertisement by Helikonsult|