[Application deadline is 20 November 2020. /Admin]
R44 HELICOPTER PILOT
Posted 5 November 2020 in Rotary Wing, Australia
R44 Helicopter Pilot
Airlie Beach Air/Hamilton Island Air/Hayman Island Air has an immediate vacancy for multiple full time experienced R44 helicopter pilot’s for tourism and charter operations, the position is full time and live on Hamilton and or Hayman Island/Airlie Beach.
- 500 hours PIC helicopter
- 100 hours PIC R44
- Current HUET Course
- Current DG
- Current ASIC
- Current DAMP test.
- Australian Citizen or resident.
- A satisfactory target score in a Compass Pilot Aptitude Test
- Over Water and float experience.
- Turbine endorsement
- Preference will be given to applicants who have a Hospitality/tourism and or customer service background.
- Accommodation on Hamilton Island is supplied by Hamilton Island Enterprises and as such is conditional and may not be suitable for all applicants.
- Only applicants who meet the Minimum Qualifications will be considered, previous unsuccessful applicant’s need not re-apply.
Send your brief resume summary to the e-mail linked below.
Applications close COB Friday 20th Nov, 2020.
[For the email address see source link below. /Admin]
Source: Pilot Job – R44 Helicopter Pilot
CV/RÉSUMÉ EDITING SERVICE
Apply for this job with a great CV/résumé.
Click for info and prices.
|Advertisement by Helikonsult|