Qualified Helicopter Instructor- expatriation Qatar (M/F)
Defense Conseil International
Under the supervision of the Department Manager, you will ensure ground and flight training to the young Qatari men.
You will :
- Carry out ground and flight training sessions to the trainees. The sessions may include tactical exercices and simulator sessions.
- Contribute to the elaboration of the pedagogical content as well as the training program.
- Prepare the courses and make sure they are coherent with the targeted training objectives
- Prepare all documents that are associated to the courses he/she will be in charge of (setting of documents and training aids).
- Follow up the technical progress of the trainees he/she will be responsible for and will suggest program upgrding that would be necessary to the success of the mission.
- Prepare Activity Reports according the schedule set in the Project Memorandum.
- Contribute to the Feedback Process.
Required profile and skills:
You have a Flight Instruction Qualification and you are qualified for Combat Flight and NVG Flights. You have at least 10 years of experience as an Helicopter Instructor (1500 Flight Hours, among which 500 hours as an Instructor).
You are native or bilingual in English and able to adapt to non-native speakers. Knowledge of French or Arabic would be highly appreciated. You have good pedagogical skills and good knowledge of oral presentation techniques.
You want to join a dynamic and challenging environment. To succeed in this position you will be confident, rigorous, reactive, flexible, team-oriented, and IT savvy.
Local contract of 1 year
Interesting economic package
Full time job
Defense & Space
CV/RÉSUMÉ EDITING SERVICE
Apply for this job with a great CV/résumé.
Click for info and prices.
|Advertisement by Helikonsult|