Albuquerque, NM 87106
Minimum Certification Required
Minimum Flight Hours Required
All Other Helicopter Jobs
Vertical Limit Aviation is looking for a qualified CFI/CFII that can provide quality instruction at the same time be motivated, professional; possess strong leadership and interpersonal skills. Safety and customer / student satisfaction will be priority. Candidate must be self-motivated, reliable, and honest.
- Provide flight and ground instruction in accordance w/ 61 and 141 programs
- Provide quality instruction and support for students
- Ensure compliance with Safety Management
- Ensure compliance for Standard Operational Guidelines
- Ensure compliance and currency for 141 program
- CFII must take Annual & Bi-Annual flight reviews
- Occasional travel may be required
- Must be a teamplayer and maintain a positive attitude and professionalism at all times
- CFII must have a minimum of 300 hours PIC, 100 hours dual instruction given in R-44 or R-22 and must have 100 hours of High Altitude, w/50 hours of flight time under actual or simulated instrument conditions
- Must have High Altitude, Mountainous and High Density Altitude flight time
- SFAR 73 Requirements met and current in R-44 and R-22
- Must complete a flight and ground review prior to being hired
- Valid Drivers’ License, Birth Certificate or Passport
- Hold and maintain a CFI, CFII in rotorcraft
- Holds a second Class medical
Submit your resume to Karen@verticallimitaviation.com, no phone calls please.
Please submit Resume, include hours flown for each helicopter, test scores for each of your written tests, photo of your licenses, medical certificate, SFAR Endorsement and Robinson Safety Course.
Source: Just Helicopters
CV/RÉSUMÉ EDITING SERVICE
Apply for this job with a great CV/résumé.
Click for info and prices.
|Advertisement by Helikonsult|