TECHNICAL RECORDS CONTROLLER
POSTED ON : 19/11/2020 CLOSING DATE : 25/11/2020
Ensure that all aircraft documentation records are accurately maintained to QCAA Requirements 1003/2006 M.A. 305, and the production of detailed status reports for planning purposes and is responsible to the Continuing Airworthiness Manager.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- The safe keeping and presentation of accurate and detailed technical records in respect of all aircraft and associated components operated and utilised by the Company.
- Vet completed technical documentation for correct content and detail.
- Ensure the entry of maintenance details into the relevant log books within prescribed time limits.
- Maintain an up to date cardex system for each aircraft’s component’s life and overhaul periods and for scheduled and out of phase inspections.
- The issue of Maintenance Statements on completion of Scheduled Maintenance Inspections (SMI).
- Assist with the preparation of Maintenance Programme amendments and the implementation of changes after approval by the QCAA.
- Monitor compliance with Airworthiness Directives, Alert Service Bulletins and other regulatory requirements
- Prepare documentation for initial and renewal of Certificates of Airworthiness.
- Supervise of staff within the Technical Records department.
- Co-ordinate with outstation operations for the maintenance of accurate aircraft records.
- Prepare documentation for CMR audits.
- Carry out such other appropriate duties as requested by the Continuing Airworthiness Manager
- AMP update – Average number of days consumed to complete the AMP update and implementation (excluding number of days taken by the QCAA for approval.
- Falcon data errors resolution – Average number of days to report/resolve falcon data errors.
- Number of grounding due to forecast errors – Number of events of aircraft grounded due to errors related to CAMO staff.
- Timely Update of aircraft records – Average number of days consumed in records review, update and archive.
- CMR Closure – Average number of days consumed to close the monthly / 6 monthly CMR reports.
- Number of errors in CMR reports relevant to ATRC – Number of errors reported against ATRC’s.
- Efficient ARC document presentation – Number of level 2 findings during ARC document review.
- Effective ARC document presentation – Number of level 1 findings during ARC document review.
- Degree in Engineering.
- Post Graduate Degree will be an added advantage
- Professional certification from relevant institutions will be an added advantage
- Minimum 4 years of relevant experience.
- Engineering Degree with good understanding of aircraft continuing airworthiness records.
At least 3 years of relevant work experience and/or on the job trainings
Should you meet the above requirements, please apply and fill out the online application form and kindly attach your detailed & updated CV and the above mentioned attested/authenticated educational certificates, employment certificates, passport copy etc. for our review and reference.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Closing Date: 24 November 2020
Source: Careers – Gulf Helicopters
CV/RÉSUMÉ EDITING SERVICE
Apply for this job with a great CV/résumé.
Click for info and prices.
|Advertisement by Helikonsult|