Joe Gibbs Racing •
Concord, North Carolina, USA
Joe Gibbs Racing, Inc. ( https://joegibbsracing.com ) is a premier, top tier, NASCAR race team fielding cars in all of the top series of the sport. We have a great benefit package which includes medical, dental, vision, paid sick leave and vacation, 401K with company match and much more. Our current fleet consists of Challenger 604’s, CRJ-700’s and a Bell 427 helicopter, operating under FAA Parts 91 and 125. We have a rare and exciting opportunity for a Senior Maintenance Technician position based at Concord Regional Airport in Concord, NC. The ideal candidate will be a proficient A&P technician with a strong avionics background and have a minimum of 5 years experience with at least 2 years of corporate experience. They will need to be a team-player while seeking excellence in every aspect of their performance.
Join a hard working team, which strives to safely and professionally meet the travel needs of its company employees and guests.
- Qualified candidates will perform scheduled and unscheduled maintenance on company aircraft, conduct troubleshooting of complex aircraft systems to include the full Pro Line 4 and Pro Line Fusion avionics suites, pneumatic and hydraulic systems, engines, etc.
- Performs preventive maintenance, repair, modifications and other maintenance of aircraft, components and related equipment and complies with
- FAA regulations, manufactures specifications, the GMM, Company policy and procedures as well as accepted best practices.
- Semi-frequent odd work hours and weekend work required to support flight schedule
- Occasional, light travel on company aircraft required as needed.
- Must be computer literate and be familiar with Microsoft Office programs
- Adheres to recurrent training, including required FAA AMT training, and keeps necessary licenses and certification up-to-date.
- Pay is commensurate with experience level
- High School diploma or GED equivalent
- Must hold a valid Airframe and Powerplant license
- Possess a valid driver’s license and good driving record
- Be a U.S. Citizen or upon hire show proof of right to work in the U.S.
- Able to lift 75 lbs routinely with or without a reasonable accommodation
- Requires stretching, bending, and climbing
- Knowledge of simple arithmetic
- Proven ability to troubleshoot mechanical and electrical issues
- Must be able to competently read and interpret wiring diagrams and schematics
- Must be proficient in the use of multi-meters, digital torque wrenches, etc.
- Minimum 5 years experience with at least 2 years in business aviation
- Bombardier Challenger and CRJ experience highly preferred
- Be a self-motivated team player able to work independently or in groups
- Able to successfully complete a DOT background investigation, pre-employment drug test
- Must be able to read and write the English language at a proficient level.
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)
Joe Gibbs Racing
9102 Aviation Blvd.
Concord, North Carolina 28027 USA
Very competitive benefits package including medical, dental, FSA, Holidays, 401K, bonuses, etc.