Helicopter Pilot – HAA
SevenBar Aviation LLC •
Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
Salary Range: 82,000 – 90,200
Increased Wages as of July 2022!
To assist in operating the aircraft in a safe and proficient manner, while complying with all applicable FAR’s, Company Ops Specs/Manual contents, Aircraft Flight Manual and any policies and procedures set forth by GMR.
All aircraft are operated as a crew in a highly dynamic environment during both day and night operations. Pilots work with a team of medical experts who are extensively trained to operate as productive crew members in the flight setting.
Maintains currency in the aircraft in accordance with (14 CFR 135.245).
POSITION DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The second in command of an aircraft is at all times directly responsible to the PIC, and assisting in the operation of the aircraft. Prior to flight, each second in command is responsible for familiarizing themselves with all available information concerning that flight, including aircraft status as well as flight information. Specific duties are as follows:
- Participates with preparation of flight assignments and obtains briefing information regarding purpose of the flight, weather, operating procedures, and special instructions.
- Participates in preparation of the flight plan considering such factors as altitude, terrain, weather, range, weight, cruise control data, airport facilities, and navigational aids.
- Ensures all required documentation, including aircraft documents, load manifest/dispatch, operations manual, aeronautical charts, etc. are on board the aircraft.
- Ensures the aircraft is pre-flighted, inspected, loaded, equipped, and manned for the assigned flight.
- Inspects the inspection of engines, fuselage and control surfaces for mechanical and structural soundness. Verifies communications and navigational equipment is functioning properly.
- Supervises loading and distribution of cargo and passengers and determines that weight and balance is within prescribed limitations.
- Ensures cargo is properly secured and provisions for passenger comfort and emergency equipment such as life rafts, life vests (as required) are on board.
MINIMUM JOB QUALIFICATIONS:
- Commercial, Instrument, MEL
- FAA First Class Medical issued within the preceding twelve calendar months
- A minimum of 1500hrs of flight time with 500 hours PIC airplane, including at least 250 hrs of multi-engine, 500 cross-country flying, 100hrs of night flight time, and 100hrs of actual or simulated instrument time, at least 25hrs of which were in actual flight.
- Excellent Communication and interpersonal skills
- The second in command must be highly knowledgeable of the Operations Manual, Operations Specifications, appropriate FARs, Airplane Flight Manuals, etc., and any other instructions pertinent to his/her duties.
- Multiengine ATP acquired within 12 months
- Bachelor’s degree preferred but not required.
- Basic computer knowledge.
WORKING CONDITIONS AND MENTAL/PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
Work is performed in a variety of settings to include field; emergency department and office environment. Work may be stressful at times.
Requires prolonged sitting, lifting and bending, stooping and stretching, Be able to lift 75 lb. baggage, Have normal range of motion and dexterity, Be able to perform any normal, abnormal or emergency duties, Occasionally exposed to air borne pathogens, toxic or caustic chemicals, Requires eye-hand coordination and manual dexterity sufficient to operate a keyboard, photocopier, telephone, calculator and other office equipment. Requires normal range of hearing and eyesight to record, prepare and communicate appropriate reports.
• Critical thinking skills with the ability to use logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
Global Medical Response and its family of companies are an Equal Opportunity Employer, which includes supporting veterans and providing reasonable accommodations for individuals with a disability.
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)
SevenBar Aviation LLC
8111 Lemmon Ave
Dallas, Texas 75209 USA
SevenBar is part of the Global Medical Response family of companies. Global Medical Response is an industry leader that provides life extending air and ground medical services through the rapid transport of the critically ill and injured. We are renowned…
Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance. 401(k)-retirement plan with a company match.
Global Medical Response also provides full time employees with 100% company-paid: Life Insurance.
Short –Term Disability Insurance.
Long-Term Disability Insurance.
Cessna, King Air, Agusta
Beech King Air 200, Cessna Citation CE560 Encore, Agusta 119 Kx, Agusta 109E, Agusta 109SP