Mechanic – Relocation Assistance Available
Temsco Helicopters Inc. •
Juneau, Alaska, USA
TEMSCO Helicopters Inc is accepting applications from qualified FAA licensed airframe and powerplant mechanics. Must have experience on AS350 aircraft to include B2 and B3 models. Must have your own tools and a PC laptop is preferred but not required.
Initial assignment will be at TEMSCO’s Juneau base of operations performing 100 hour and 24 month inspections, and other required tasks to maintain the airworthiness of our fleet. A full time position, with benefits will be offered upon the successful completion of a 90 day probationary time period. OAS cardable is plus.
TEMSCO operates excursion and flightseeing operations from two bases during the summer from Juneau and Skagway; and government utility contracts operations from remote sites throughout Alaska. You may be assigned to one or more of the company’s locations, including remote sites, during the summer operating season. TEMSCO is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind, and is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment.
Our pay rates are competitive with the other operators in the State.
If you feel that you have the necessary skill base and the ability to work well with a team of mechanics please apply.
- Mechanic must have their own tools and be able to climb up and down the aircraft and be able to lift 50 pounds.
- Mechanic must also posses an active FAA mechanics license in good standing.
- Job duties will be performing post flight inspections and 100 hour inspections as well as unscheduled maintenance.
- In the winter we do our 600A/ 24 month inspections in Juneau.
- Must be able to pass a drug and alcohol test and participate in a random drug and alcohol program.
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)
Temsco Helicopters Inc.
1650 Maplesden Way
Juneau, Alaska 99801 USA
We are a part 135 and part 145 helicopter company operating out of SE Alaska
Medical, Dental, visual, paid leave and tool allowance
AS350 B2, AS350 B3 and B3e MD500D, Bell 212, Bell 214 B1