AS365 or AS565 Test Pilot
Confidential Company •
US, Mexico, Central America, South America, Europe, International, International
This is a Test Pilot position intended to conduct system design, integration, and test flights for the AS565 Panther. High Time AS365 Dauphin/ AS565 Panther pilots are encouraged to apply.
- The successful candidate will work independently and will assist other members of the Test Team in the performance of day-to-day operations in a fast-paced testing environment.
- Team members create and execute Test Procedures to ensure success in an operational environment.
- Team members will help develop system requirements, and perform all aspects of system testing for the AS565.
- Off shift and weekend work may also be occasionally required to meet contractual milestones, objectives and delivery schedules
- International travel will be required.
- Must maintain a professional image and possess excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- Demonstrates a willingness to excel and be proficient in the position
- Understands the financial implications and rationale for actions
- Works collaboratively within a team; ability and willingness to adapt to changing operational demands
- Works in accordance with company values, priorities, and goals and to adhere to corporate policies and procedures
- Establish and model high standards that guarantee exceptional quality and necessary attention to detail
- Sets the stage for continuous improvement, adopting best practices and influencing organizational standards
- Ability to interface well with internal and external clients and the public
- Represents the department and the company in a highly professional manner
- AS365 or AS565 Qualified
- Graduate of a professional flight test course
- FAA or EASA ATP or Commercial Instrument Certificate
- FAA Class II Medical or Higher
- Experience with civil aircraft certification
- Performance and flying qualities flight test experience
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally
- Ability to work flexible hours, overtime and occasional weekends when necessary
- Experience in an aircraft test environment
- Technical Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Overwater SAR Experience
- ASW Experience
- Night Shipboard landings
Education/experience typically acquired through advanced technical education from an accredited course of study in engineering, computer science, mathematics, physics or chemistry (e.g. Bachelor) and typically 9 or more years related work experience or an equivalent combination of technical education and experience (e.g. PhD+4 years related work experience, Master+7 years related work experience). In the USA, ABET accreditation is the preferred, although not required, accreditation standard.
Drug Free Workplace:
Company is a Drug Free Workplace where post offer applicants and employees are subject to testing for marijuana, cocaine, opioids, amphetamines, PCP, and alcohol when criteria is met as outlined in our policies.
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)
Roanoke, Texas . USA