Helimax Aviation Inc •
McClellan, California, USA
Helimax Aviation, Inc.
Reports To: Chief Pilot
Helimax Aviation, Inc. is seeking an experienced, qualified candidate for Pilot-in-Command duties on a CH-47D on a rotating schedule.
- Maintain proficiency as a CH-47D Pilot-in-Command.
- Represent Helimax Aviation, Inc. in the best manner possible to all customers.
- Attend initial and recurrent training at Company headquarters.
- Complete required paperwork as assigned.
- Clean pilot history.
- Minimum 3,500 hours total time, 2,000 PIC, CH-47D/BV234 type rated, 100 hours last 12 months in type.
- Previously or currently carded by USFS.
- 200’ Long Line Proficient.
- ATP preferred, at a minimum Commercial Pilot’s license with Instrument Rating.
- Ability to travel on demand with limited notice to remote locations when required.
- Knowledge of basic computer skills and MS Office.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disability
Pre-employment drug screen and background check required.
Competitive wages – salary commensurate with experience. Generous benefit package.
Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws:
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO): https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm
Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA):
Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA): https://www.dol.gov/whd/regs/compliance/posters/fmla.htm
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)
Helimax Aviation Inc
5825 Price Ave
McClellan, California 95652 USA
Based in McClellan, CA Helimax Aviation Inc. offers a wide variety of helicopter services World-Wide to include Tower Construction, Concrete, Wire Pulling, HVAC/Rooftop, Rock/Rock Levees/Trees, Ski Lift Construction, Firefighting, Seeding/Fertilizing…
401K, medical, dental, vision, life insurance, Long term disability
Bell Helicopter, Airbus, CH47D Chinook
Bell 205A-1++, Airbus Astar 350B3e, Bell 212HP, CH47-D Chinook