Licenced Avionics Engineer (AW189 / AW139) – 2 year FTC
Europe > UK > England > Lee-on-Solent
We are looking for a licenced B2 engineer preferably with an AW189 or AW139 type rating to work as part of our Heavy Engineering team based at Lee on Solent.
OVERALL PURPOSE OF ROLE: (brief overview of key focus of position)
Certification and line Maintenance, modification, repairs and component changes on AW189 / AW139 and any other aircraft required.
- Certification at B2 with AW189 / AW139 type
Quality & Safety
- Help Maintain / Improve Company Standards
- Where assigned Mentor Trainees
- Marshalling, refuelling, ground handling.
PERSON SPECIFICATION: (minimum education requirements, key skills and experience)
- EASA B2 Type Rated on AW189 (preferred)
- 2 Years Experience on AW189 preferable
- Computer literate, Good Communication and Human Skills