Avionics Technician Military Aircraft – Greenville, SC
HSGI, Inc. •
Greenville, South Carolina, USA
HSGI has an immediate need for Avionic Technicians in Greenville, SC
Please contact JP @ 251-260-6025 / moc.cni-igsh@rekrapnej for Immediate Placement
- The Avionics Maintenance Technician performs inspection, testing, troubleshooting, repairing, removal and replacement of aircraft instrument and avionics components and systems using basic hand tools and test equipment to meet manufacturer’s specifications, FAR’s, industry standards in a safe and organized work area.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provides leadership, technical expertise and guidance while performing various operational, functional tests and repairs of avionics/electronic, aircraft equipment and systems to ensure a defect free aircraft
- Provides superior technical expertise in testing, troubleshooting and repairing system discrepancies to ensure minimum schedule impact
- Demonstrates superior technical skills and expertise in avionics and aircraft systems operational testing and troubleshooting
- Ensures quality and efficiency of all installations: troubleshoots and teaches troubleshooting processes/concepts to provide timely, quality repairs of malfunctioning systems
- C130, C130H, C130J, P3, UH-60 experience preferred.
- 4+ years experience in an avionics/electrical career field; or two years of accredited schooling in aviation electronics and two years related experience
- Must be willing to work any shift including unscheduled overtime, nonscheduled work days and holidays as needed
- MUST be able to pass a 10 year federal background check in order to obtain an airport security badge
HSGI, Inc. is a full service staffing company supplying qualified technical and professional employees to the most reputable companies in the Aerospace/Aircraft industry—across the United States and abroad.
BENEFITS OF WORKING WITH HSGI INC:
- Weekly Payroll, Medical Insurance Available, Longevity Bonus, Referral Bonuses
We care about you and your career, we care about you and the ones you care for, our success is your success, you are not just a contractor you’re
a valued team member and part of our family we look forward to working with you soon!
Contact JP @ moc.cni-igsh@rekrapnej / 251-260-6025
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)
P.O. Box 481
Dacula, Georgia 30019 USA
HSGI, Inc. is a 100% full-service Aerospace, IT & Engineering staffing & consulting company. Our range of services covers contract, contract-to-permanent and permanent placements in any industry. Also, we have the resources to perform the legwork necessary…