MEETING THE HIGH EXPECTATIONS OF DIFFERENT GROUPS OF PEOPLE IS THE DAILY CHALLENGE FOR AIRPOWER AVIATION FLIGHT CREW:
As one of Greece’s fastest growing and prestigious helicopter companies , our business serves many VIP transfers and charter flights.
We are looking to recruit professional individuals who share a passion for excellence and are willing to go to the extra mile to provide the highest level of customer service.
Applicants must meet our exceptional standards.
The VFR operation includes passenger transportation (Air Taxi) and our bases are in Athens, Mykonos and Santorini (full accommodation is provided).
If you believe that you possess the following qualities , we will offer you a freelance contract and competitive salary.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE :
- A valid EASA Airline Transport Pilot Licence (Helicopter)[ATPL(H) or CPL(H).
- Type-Rating for the Helicopter type R44-R66
- 300 Flight hours on Helicopter total
- More Experience would be advantageous
- Valid Class 1 Medical
- Hold a valid EU passport
- Holder of an ELP minimum level 5
- Bachelors Degree preferred
REQUIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS :
- Working knowledge of all applicable EASA regulations,
- Strong organizational skills and advanced multi tasking abilities
- Strong interpersonal, verbal/ written and presentation skills are necessary to perform job at expected level
- Computer skills necessary and ability to work as a team with colleagues.
- Present a well groomed appearance.
- Ability to work on weekends, shifts, holidays and overnight trips.
Employment is predicated on successful completion of Line Training
Contract will start in March 2023 or soon after.
Please send us your CV and related professional documentation to rg.noitaivarewopria@ofni