A&P Technician, Airplane & Helicopter
Universal Helicopters •
Waco, Texas, USA
Universal Flight Concepts/Universal Helicopters is currently accepting resumes for FAA certificated A&P Maintenance Technicians to become part of their team providing superior maintenance to its own fleet of new Tecnam P2008, P2010 and P2006T airplanes in addition to its fleet of Robinson R22 and R44 helicopters.
- Have a current FAA Airframe and Powerplant (A&P) Certificate (Must meet the recent experience requirements of 14 CFR §65.83).
- Have a complete and through working knowledge of the repair and maintenance of GA (General Aviation) aircraft and reciprocating engines along with their associated systems.
- Be able to work well with others in a team environment or independently if needed.
- Have analytical abilities sufficient to handle complex technical and administrative details related to the job.
- Have the ability to communicate effectively and deal courteously and professionally with students, instructors, pilots and co-workers alike.
- Troubleshoot and correct malfunctions or discrepancies.
- Have a high level of initiative and the ability to exercise independent judgment.
- Have proficient computer skills for accessing online publications, to include use of Microsoft Word.
- Have the ability to physically perform climbing, stooping, stretching, etc. for operations related to the job and lift up to 50 pounds.
- Currently hiring for daytime positions while developing a team to work swing shift and or nights which may include weekends and or a combination of 4 10’s of which would include one weekend day.
- Wages/Salary commensurate to experience.
Please no phone calls, email your resume for consideration. Thank you.
Additional about Universal Flight Concepts and Universal Helicopter can be found at our website: https://www.universalheli.com
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)
14605 N. Airport Dr. #350
Scottsdale, Arizona 85260 USA
Redefining Excellence in Aviation.
Our Mission: To provide exceptional ground and flight training, in the safest imaginable environment, and in the shortest elapsed time to develop competent and confident aviators to enter the professional pilot…
• Leading industry compensation.
• First class modern facilities.
• Technology-advanced aircraft.
• Highly experienced management team.
• Opportunity for long-term career advancement.
• Work culture that puts the students and employees first.
Robinson Helicopter Company (RHC), Lycoming, Bell, Rolls-Royce, C.A. Tecnam and Rotax.
Robinson R22, R44, and R66. Bell 206 and 505. C.A. Tecnam P2008, P2010 and P2006T.