Job Title: Line Engineer
Company: Helicopter Horizons
Location: Maun, Botswana
Contract Duration: Full time
Helicopter Horizons is seeking a Licensed Aircraft Maintenance Engineer to join our team. Candidates should be energetic, self-motivated and independent.
This position is ideal for a young individual willing to relocate
- Implementation of scheduled aircraft maintenance in accordance with Manufactures’ maintenance schedules, Company approved maintenance programs, procedures and BCARs.
- Release to service of aircraft for which a license is held by the candidate.
- Fault finding and defect rectification as and when necessary.
- Ensure that all maintenance tasks are carried out in a safe, efficient manner and in accordance with the company’s MPM.
- Allocation & supervision of work carried out by technicians and maintenance assistants, when applicable.
- Complete work packs, relevant paperwork etc. correctly in a timely manner.
- Any other duties as required by the Base Maintenance Manager.
MINIMUM RELEVANT PRE-JOB EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum 5 years aircraft maintenance experience required.
- ICAO AME License holder.
- 3 Years R44 experience required.
- Robinson R44 rating required.
- Bell 206/407 experience advantageous
Expect a competitive salary commensurate with experience.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
All applications should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
The resume should contain a minimum of 2 references.