Rotor Wing Pilot
Portland, Oregon, United States
Performs ground & flight duties and operates aircraft in accordance with (IAW) FAA Part 135 regulations, Rotorcraft Flight Manuals and Erickson Air Carrier Certificate General Operations Manual, Erickson Training Manual, and Erickson Safety Management System (SMS).
Duties & Responsibilities
- Operates aircraft IAW FAA Part 135 Regulatory Requirements.
- Operates aircraft IAW FAA Part 133 Regulatory Requirements.
- Operates aircraft IAW Commercial Airlift Review Board (CARB) Regulatory Requirements.
- Operates aircraft IAW Company General Operations Manual.
- Ability to pass a FAR 135.293,297 and .299 check ride.
- Operates aircraft as part of a crew, utilizing proper Crew Resource Management.
- Additional duties and responsibilities assigned will be in direct support of the program relating to operations, maintenance, material, administration, safety, and/or customer support service.
- FAA Commercial Pilots Certificate, Rotorcraft-Helicopter.
- FAA Instrument-Helicopter Rating.
- FAA Second Class Medical.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen with Active Security Clearance or the ability to obtain security clearance eligibility.
- Applicants with an active security clearance preferred.
- Currently holds or will obtain a US passport for international travel.
- Desired Experience:
- BH-214ST experience
- Preferred NVG qualified
- Minimum 3,000 hours Total Time
- Minimum 1500 hours Helicopter PIC
- Experience supporting DoD Operations
- Recent experience in high mountain/desert/Jungle operations is highly desired.
Safety and Work Environment-Identifies hazardous or potentially hazardous situations and takes appropriate action to maintain a safe and productive work environment for self and others. Follows Values Charter “Safety: Above all else”
Effective Communication– Actively listens to others. Communicates with others clearly, openly, and respectfully. Uses all forms of communication effectively and appropriately (includes email, text, IM).
Teamwork– Works with and supports others to achieve organizational goals. Meets individual and team deadlines and responsibilities. Assumes additional responsibilities when needed. Responds constructively to instructions and procedures. Listens to others and values opinions and is respectful of team members and other Erickson employees.Works effectively with team leader or manager and promotes a positive team environment.
Accountable to Achieving Commitments– Achieves commitments to both internal and external customers. Produces high quality work by being attentive to detail and maintaining accuracy. Works in a conscientious, consistent, and thorough manner to meet all schedules and timelines. Anticipates potential problems. Finds the root cause of problems and takes appropriate action. Makes continuous improvement to processes and results.
Adaptability to Change– Understands, accepts, and supports the need for business change and helping others with transitions. Adapts and adjusts to change within own area of responsibility as well as accepting the need for change more broadly. Actively identifies and leads change within area of responsibility.
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)
5550 S.W. Macadam Avenue Suite 200
Portland, Oregon 97239 USA
Tested and trusted.
Serving customers all over the globe and operating a wide range of aircraft, you‘ll find Erickson wherever there‘s a need for reliable, safe, and innovative aerial services. From working on infrastructure projects in the American heartland…
Competitive wages, health, dental, life insurance, 401(k), paid vacation.