Portland, Oregon, United States
Perform ground & flight responsibilities, authority and accountability IAW scope and nature of the FAA Part 91, FAA Part 133 & FAR Part 137 Regulations, S-64 Rotor Craft Flight Manuals, Company Aerial Operations Policy Manual (AOPM), Company Training Manual, and Company Safety Management System (SMS).
Duties & Responsibilities
- Operate aircraft IAW FAA Part 91 Regulatory Requirements
- Operate aircraft IAW FAA Part 133 Regulatory Requirements.
- Operate aircraft IAW FAA Part 137 Regulatory Requirements.
- Operate the aircraft IAW Company Aerial Operations Policy Manual (AOPM).
- Pass a FAR 61.58 or 61.55 check ride.
- Additional duties and responsibilities assigned in direct support of the company relating to operations, maintenance, material, administration, safety, and/or customer support service.
- FAA Commercial Pilots Certificate, Rotorcraft-Helicopter.
- Possess a valid FAA 2nd Class Medical
- Currently holds or will obtain a valid passport for international travel.
- Minimum 2,000 hours Helicopter total time.
- Minimum 1,500 Helicopter Pilot-in-Command hours.
- Minimum 500 hours turbine.
- Utility helicopter experience preferred.
- Multi-crew cockpit experience preferred.
- Multi-engine experience preferred.
- FAR 133 & 137 experience preferred.
- Safety and Work Environment – Identifies hazardous or potentially hazardous situations and takes appropriate action to maintain a safe and productive work environment for self and others. Follows Guiding Principle “Be Safe”.
- Effective Communication – Actively listens to others. Communicates with others clearly, openly, and respectfully. Uses all forms of communication effectively and appropriately (includes email, text, IM).
- Teamwork – Works with and supports others to achieve organizational goals. Meets individual and team deadlines and responsibilities. Assumes additional responsibilities when needed. Responds constructively to instructions and procedures. Listens to others and values opinions and is respectful of team members and other Erickson employees. Works effectively with team leader or manager and promotes a positive team environment.
- Accountable to Achieving Commitments – Achieves commitments to both internal and external customers. Produces high quality work by being attentive to detail and maintaining accuracy. Works in a conscientious, consistent, and thorough manner to meet all schedules and timelines. Anticipates potential problems. Finds the root cause of problems and takes appropriate action. Makes continuous improvement to processes and results.
- Adaptability to Change – Understands, accepts, and supports the need for business change and helping others with transitions. Adapts and adjusts to change within own area of responsibility as well as accepting the need for change more broadly. Actively identifies and leads change within area of responsibility.
Individuals hired by Erickson may need to provide documentation of full vaccination against COVID-19 or documentation of a valid exemption if the position hired for is within the Philippines or Australia. Those with exemptions will be reasonably accommodated only if such accommodations do not pose a direct threat to the health and safety of others or an undue burden or Erickson’s operations.
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)
5550 S.W. Macadam Avenue Suite 200
Portland, Oregon 97239 USA
Tested and trusted.
Serving customers all over the globe and operating a wide range of aircraft, you‘ll find Erickson wherever there‘s a need for reliable, safe, and innovative aerial services. From working on infrastructure projects in the American heartland…
Competitive wages, health, dental, life insurance, 401(k), paid vacation.