San Diego, California, United States
Perform maintenance on S64E and S64F model helicopters and other duties as required.
- Researches technical data and performs disassembly, repair, cleaning, adjustment, assembly, testing, use of company special tools and ground equipment in accordance with applicable maintenance manual, and FAA regulations
- Reads and interprets manufacturers and airlines maintenance manuals, service bulletins, and other specifications to determine feasibility and method of repairing or replacing malfunctioning or damaged components.
- Upon removing units from an aircraft, engine, or other major component or sub-assembly, completes appropriate identification, routing tags and forms and makes appropriate entries into the Component Removal Log.
- Repairs or replaces defective aircraft parts and reassembles and installs in aircraft.
- Adjusts, repairs, or replaces electrical wiring system and aircraft accessories.
- Performs miscellaneous duties to service aircraft including fueling, and greasing moving parts, and checking brakes.
- Ensures that proper documentation is made on training record for training received, and signed by Lead, Supervisor, or Manager.
- Performs maintenance work such as repair and maintenance of company equipment and shop cleaning.
- Must possess A&P certificate
- Must be able to pass a company medical
Must have the ability to
- Live in San Diego, CA area or be willing to relocate
- Organize and plan work adhering to deadlines; attention to detail and mathematical skills;
- Read, write, and understand the English language and to follow verbal and written instruction;
- Interpret and apply technical data relating to position;
- Work with or without supervision in a team environment
Safety and Work Environment – Identifies hazardous or potentially hazardous situations and takes appropriate action to maintain a safe and productive work environment for self and others. Follows Guiding Principle “Be Safe”.
Effective Communication – Actively listens to others. Communicates with others clearly, openly, and respectfully. Uses all forms of communication effectively and appropriately (includes email, text, IM).
Teamwork – Works with and supports others to achieve organizational goals. Meets individual and team deadlines and responsibilities. Assumes additional responsibilities when needed. Responds constructively to instructions and procedures. Listens to others and values opinions and is respectful of team members and other Erickson employees. Works effectively with team leader or manager and promotes a positive team environment.
Accountable to Achieving Commitments – Achieves commitments to both internal and external customers. Produces high quality work by being attentive to detail and maintaining accuracy. Works in a conscientious, consistent, and thorough manner to meet all schedules and timelines. Anticipates potential problems. Finds the root cause of problems and takes appropriate action. Makes continuous improvement to processes and results.
Adaptability to Change – Understands, accepts, and supports the need for business change and helping others with transitions. Adapts and adjusts to change within own area of responsibility as well as accepting the need for change more broadly. Actively identifies and leads change within area of responsibility.
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)
5550 S.W. Macadam Avenue Suite 200
Portland, Oregon 97239 USA
Tested and trusted.
Serving customers all over the globe and operating a wide range of aircraft, you‘ll find Erickson wherever there‘s a need for reliable, safe, and innovative aerial services. From working on infrastructure projects in the American heartland…
Competitive wages, health, dental, life insurance, 401(k), paid vacation.