HELICOPTER AIRCRAFT MAINTENANCE ENGINEERS
Company: Auriga Group Pty Ltd
Mackay, Mackay & Coalfields QLD
Aviation Services (Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics)
Auriga Aviation is currently seeking suitably qualified rotary wing B1.3 and B2 engineering professionals to join our engineering team.
We are looking for experienced AME’s looking to upskill to a category licence or qualified LAME’s that are seeking new challenges and ownership, contributing to both personal and professional success.
This is a permanent touring opportunity on a 15/13 roster.
ABOUT AURIGA AVIATION
Auriga Aviation has established itself as an industry leader in the provision of specialist Helicopter Marine Pilot Transfer (HMPT) services in Australia. Auriga operates a modern fleet of Airbus H135, Leonardo AW109, and Airbus AS350 aircraft in the provision of services to the maritime industry.
Auriga Aviation also undertakes helicopter charter and utility services to a diverse customer base. Auriga currently operates from various locations across Australia, with facilities in Gladstone, Hay Point, Mackay, Newcastle, and Port Hedland. Auriga’s planned growth includes additional bases and an increased scope of operations.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a key member of our engineering team, you will be instrumental in providing engineering support across our fleet and assist in maintenance planning and coordination. As a trusted a valued member of Auriga Aviation, you will provide a high standard of technical skill and knowledge to support and ensure the safety and reliability of the fleet, while meeting the needs of Auriga’s clients, the maintenance repair organisation (MRO), CASA, and our customers.
Interstate travel may be required from time to time, along with international travel for the purposes of training to enhance licence qualifications.
You are a motivated aircraft engineer who wants to move your career to the next level and enjoys challenging but rewarding work, with the following experience and qualifications.
- Airframe and Engine licence categories applicable to Airbus H135 / AS350 and Leonardo AW109
- PWC 200 and or Arriel series engine experience.
- Demonstrated ability to assist, guide, and mentor maintenance personnel will be highly regarded.
- Australian resident desirable and able to hold and maintain an ASIC and MSIC.
- Role equipment experience.
- Great work-life balance with touring roster.
- Relevant training courses and professional development is supported.
- By joining our engineering team, you will work in a rewarding and professional environment with a diverse team of people sharing ideas, experiences, and enhancing expertise.
- Generous employee benefits package including wellbeing support and salary sacrificing available.
HOW TO APPLY
Candidates are encouraged to submit their application by 5 pm AEST, Friday 10th February. Go to SEEK, click ‘apply’ and submit your covering letter and resume addressing the selection criteria.
Australian citizenship or the ability to live and work in Australia is essential.
Only those applications addressing the selection criteria will be considered.