Helimax Aviation Inc •
McClellan, California, USA
Helimax Aviation, Inc.
Reports To: Director of Maintenance
Helimax Aviation, Inc. based in Sacramento CA is seeking experienced Electrician/Avionics Technician candidates for CH47 field/hangar maintenance.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Provide Electrical and Avionics functions including routine maintenance of aircraft, component parts, repairs and inspections and troubleshooting.
- Ability to use meters, test equipment and standard calibration testing equipment.
- Ability to use required airframe and engine technical publications.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to fly with the aircraft.
- Maintain records and submit appropriate reports to Company as directed.
- Provide excellent customer service and experience.
- Complete other duties and tasks as assigned.
- A&P rated (minimum two years preferred)
- OAS Carded/Cardable, preferred.
- Minimum of three years maintaining electrical systems on aircraft and helicopters.
- Knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, Access).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to travel to remote locations and on demand with limited notice.
- Overtime and travel are essential functions of this position.
- CH47 experience is a plus.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disability.
Pre-employment drug screen and background check required.
Competitive wages – salary commensurate with experience. Generous benefit package.
Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws:
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO): https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA):https://www.dol.gov/whd/regs/compliance/posters/eppa.htm Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA): https://www.dol.gov/whd/regs/compliance/posters/fmla.htm
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)
Helimax Aviation Inc
5825 Price Ave
McClellan, California 95652 USA
Based in McClellan, CA Helimax Aviation Inc. offers a wide variety of helicopter services World-Wide to include Tower Construction, Concrete, Wire Pulling, HVAC/Rooftop, Rock/Rock Levees/Trees, Ski Lift Construction, Firefighting, Seeding/Fertilizing…
401K, medical, dental, vision, life insurance, Long term disability
Bell Helicopter, Airbus, CH47D Chinook
Bell 205A-1++, Airbus Astar 350B3e, Bell 212HP, CH47-D Chinook