[Application deadline is 17 February 2023. /Admin]
PHI AVIATION: TRUSTED PARTNER. INDUSTRY LEADER.
- Based in Perth
- Full time, permanent role
- Work for a global helicopter services provider
Known industry-wide for our relentless pursuit of safe and reliable helicopter transportation, PHI takes on some of the most challenging assignments in aviation to deliver high quality support for energy providers, hospitals and air medical organizations and government.
Backed by a fleet of more than 200 helicopters and one of the most experienced teams in the industry, our helicopter operations stretch from North America to the offshore waters of Latin America, Africa, Australia, New Zealand, Southeast Asia and the Middle East.
We fly because it is our calling. Our reputation is built on being one of the safest helicopter operators anywhere in the world – with a safety record to back it up. Every flight we take is guided by our core values of Safe, Efficient, Quality, Service.
We have a vacancy for a Program Director to join the experienced and dedicated Operations team in Perth. This is a permanent, full-time position based in Perth, Western Australia.
Reporting to the Country Manager (Australia) the successful candidate will be responsible for executing the requirements of the Customer Contract(s) assigned to this position.
We are seeking applicants with the following experience and qualifications:
- Tertiary qualification preferred
- Excellent Management Skills
- Above average written and verbal communications skills
- Good computer skills, especially Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong working knowledge of CASA regulations and PHI’s General Operations Manual
- CASA ATP – Rotorcraft Certificate with current Medical Certificate desired but not required
By joining our team, you will work in a rewarding and professional environment, with a diverse team of people sharing ideas and experiences. In return for your service, we offer a generous employee benefits package and access to a comprehensive wellbeing platform that supports mental, physical, social, and financial wellness.
If you have the experience we are looking for, please register and apply through our Career Centre https://phi-int.currentjobs.co where a copy of the position description can be found.
If you have any questions about the Program Director position, please do not hesitate to contact [See source link below. /Admin].
Applications close on Friday 17th February 2023.
Job no: AQAS35244
Location: Perth, Western Australia
Closing Date: Friday, 17th February 2023
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)