Certified Flight Instructor (CFII) Fixed Wing and/or Rotary
Clarksville’s premier flight school Mid TN Aviation Academy is growing! We are need of Certified Flight Instructors for Fixed Wing and/or Rotary positions to work from our Clarksville Regional Airport location (KCKV). Our vision is the be known as the elite provider of flight instruction where aviators of all skill sets can learn to fly to their potential, hone their skills and be inspired to share their passion for aviation with others in a quality environment where safety is our top priority. We are looking for passionate and professional Flight Instructors that are committed to ensure our students achieve their Pilot Certifications and provide the very best possible training while getting the most out their investment. If you share our vision and passion for aviation, we want you to be part of our team!! BUILD YOUR FLIGHT HOURS WHILE GETTING PAID!!
- Eligible to work in the United States.
- Valid and Current FAA Commercial Pilot Certificate (Single /Multi Engine Land and/or Rotorcraft/Helicopter with Instrument Rating).
- Valid and Current FAA Certified Flight Certificates for Airplanes (CFI), Instruments (CFII) and Multi Engine (MEI).
- Valid and Current FAA Certified Flight Instructor Certificates for Rotorcraft/Helicopter (CFI and CFII).
- Must hold a Current Second Class Medical.
- Experience operating RedBird Simulator preferred but not mandatory.
- Possess strong leadership and organizational skills.
- Be self-motivated and able to motivate others.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal delivered with tact and professionalism.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Put safety above all.
- Meet all FAA regulations and procedures for Flight, Instrument and Simulator Training.
- Flight Instructors are responsible for providing Ground and Flight Instruction in accordance with FAA Part 61 and all applicable regulations or instructions pertaining to Pilot Certification training.
- Prepare your own schedule and maintain accurate records utilizing Flight Schedule Pro.
- Ensure course standards, training requirements and objectives are met by each student.
- Conduct flight training based on our students availability.
- Get checked out in our Cessna 172, 182, Piper Warrior, Piper Archer, Piper Aztec and/or Schweizer 300C Helicopter.
- Instructors shall also perform flight reviews and aircraft check outs.
- Communicate aircraft malfunctions to Maintenance and document in Flight Schedule Pro.
- Dispatch flights in Flight Schedule Pro and record them manually on other documents.
Instructors will be paid for both flight and ground instruction time and any combination directly pertaining to the students training.
Our Flight Instructors are the highest paid in the area for good reason. We value your talents and want out students to learn from the best!!!
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $30.00 – $40.00 per hour
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends only
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Clarksville, TN 37042: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Teaching: 1 year (Preferred)
- Pilot License (Required)
- Certified Flight Instructor (Required)
Work Location: One location