CHI Aviation •
Howell, Michigan, International
CHI Aviation is seeking an S61 Mechanic to join the team.
- Perform scheduled and unscheduled aircraft maintenance, IAW applicable technical publications specific to aircraft type & design.
- Perform daily/post flight/thru flight inspections as required and performs necessary maintenance to correct any malfunctions.
- Effectively communicate with the customer in a courteous, professional manner and research any reported aircraft discrepancies through fault isolation to make repairs.
- Maintain aircraft logbooks, checklist verifications, status reports, historical and administrative data, as required.
- Other duties as assigned.
Location: Andros Island, Bahamas
Reports To: Director of Maintenance
- Must be familiar with applicable FAA Regulations and Company policy.
- Possess a current FAA Airframe and Power plant Certificate.
- A minimum of 3 years maintaining S61 helicopters in field environment, preferred.
- Experience with external load rigging, and helicopter construction a plus.
- Hoist operator qualification, preferred.
- Possess and maintain a valid driver’s license to drive company vehicles.
- Must be able to travel if needed, fly with aircraft to meet situational requirements as they occur.
- Must possess or be able to obtain a Secret Clearance.
- Ability to travel/work in remote locations worldwide for extended periods of time.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disability. Pre-employment drug screen and background check required. Competitive wages – pay commensurate with experience. Generous benefit package. Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws: Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO): https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA):https://www.dol.gov/whd/regs/compliance/posters/eppa.htm Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA): https://www.dol.gov/whd/regs/compliance/posters/fmla.htm
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)
3679 Bowen Road
Howell, Michigan 48855 USA
Construction Helicopters Inc. D/B/A CHI Aviation has been in business since 1980. CHI Aviation and it’s subsidiaries operate light to heavy turbine helicopters and fixed wings.
401K, Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance & Long Term Disability
Boeing, Sikorsky, Airbus, Bell, Bombardier
CH-47D Chinook, S61N, Eurocopter AS332 L1 Super Puma, Eurocopter AS350 B3, 205A-1 ++, 212HP, King Air 200C (B200C)