S-76 SIC Pilot – Offshore Part 91
Texas Aircraft Management, Inc. •
Grand Isle, Louisiana, USA
Texas Aircraft Management, Inc manages and operates two S76C+ helicopters for Cox Oil. Cox Oil is an oil and gas production company operating offshore in the Gulf of Mexico. We are in search of two S-76C line captains to be based in Grand Isle, Louisiana on a 14/14 schedule. On-site accommodations are provided.
- Company health, dental and vision insurance
- Company 6% matching 401K
- Per Diem
- Phone Stipend
Salary Range: Based on experience
- Current FAA commercial certificate with rotorcraft and helicopter instrument rating
- Current FAA Class II medical certificate
- 2,000 hours helicopter
- 1,000 hours multi-engine helicopter
- 500 hours or 2 years in the Gulf of Mexico preferred.
- 200 hours Sikorsky S-76
- Current Flight Safety/CAE
- S-76C+ experience is preferred.
- IFR experience is required.
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)
Texas Aircraft Management, Inc.
7701 Lemmon Ave.
Dallas, Texas 75209 USA
Health, Dental and Vision Insurance 6% Matching 401K
Performance Base Bonuses