For candidates holding an ICAO license GHS offers to assist with and support the conversion into an EASA license.
EC225 COMMANDER AND COPILOT
• Rotation 6 weeks on / 6 weeks off
• Travel paid from home country / Relocation not required
• Daily rate plus per diem
• Accommodation and transport provided on site
• Start date IMMEDIATELY
MEETING THE HIGH EXPECTATIONS OF DIFFERENT GROUPS OF PEOPLE IS THE DAILY CHALLENGE FOR GHS FLIGHT CREW:
As one of Germany’s fastest growing and prestigious helicopter companies, our business serves many of world’s leading companies and their clientele.
We are looking to recruit professional individuals who share a passion for excellence and are willing to go the extra mile to provide the highest level of customer and service.
Applicants must be 25 years plus and meet our exceptional standards. You need to be customer focused, willing to do 6/6 week rotations abroad and able to perform in the African environment.
The VFR/IFR operation includes transport of passenger and cargo.
If you believe that you possess these qualities, we will offer you a freelance term contract and competitive salary.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENT:
For candidates holding an ICAO license GHS offers to assist with and support the conversion into an EASA License.
Commander MPH (Multi-Pilot-Helicopter) ME/VFR/IFR Operation:
- A valid EASA (ICAO) Airline Transport Pilot License (Helicopter) IFR [ATPL(H) IR]
- A current/inactive MP-Type-Rating for the helicopter type EC225/AS332
- 2000 Flight hours on helicopters total / 1000 Flight hours PIC
- Africa Experience would be advantageous
Copilot MPH (Multi-Pilot-Helicopter) ME/VFR/IFR Operation:
- A valid EASA (ICAO) ATPL/CPL (Helicopter) IFR [CPL(H) IR]
- MCC License Endorsement
- A current MP-Type-Rating for the helicopter type EC225/AS332
- 750 Flight hours on helicopters total
- 200 hours experience on EC225/AS332
Applications need to be sent as PDF version only – applications sent in other formats will not be processed.
Please send us your CV and related professional documentation (copies of license) to firstname.lastname@example.org and put “HE101” in the subject line.
We would like to point out that only candidates that fulfill the above requirements will be processed.