Helicopter A&P Mechanic
5 State Helicopters •
Fate, Texas, USA
Centerpointe Aerospace has immediate openings for UH-60 Blackhawk Mechanics.
This position includes both Hangar and Field Maintenance and is a full-time position with competitive hourly rates, paid overtime, travel per-diem, and airline travel.
This position requires the ability to conduct maintenance during active fire seasons on a 12/12 (12 days on / 12 days off), 12/4 (12 days on / 4 days off), or a 12/2 (12 days on / 2 days off) shift in remote field locations for the duration of fire season (typically April – September)
If you are interested in joining Centerpointe Aerospace, you will need to possess the following:
- FAA Airframe and Powerplant license
- Knowledge of FARs – 91, 133, 135, and 145 a plus. Knowledge, experience, and training in any of the following platforms are preferred: Sikorsky UH-60, S58T, or BK117.
- Ability and/or willingness to work days, nights, weekends, scheduled days off, and on-call during busy periods.
- Travel required.
- Pre-employment drug screening is required, as well as ongoing random testing.
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic team setting while maintaining good working relationships with staff, peers, and management.
- Documented evidence of maintaining a UH-60 within the previous 10 years
- At least 18 months out of the last 24 months must have been actively engaged in helicopter maintenance
- At least 12 months experience as an A&P mechanic maintaining helicopters
- At least 12 months of experience maintaining a UH-60
- At least 3 months experience as an A&P within the past 2 years
- At least 1 full season of experience under “field” conditions within the previous 10 years
- At least 3 months of experience maintaining a helicopter away from an operator’s principal base of operations
- Ability to obtain a USFS / interagency mechanic card
- Competitive pay
- Paid vacation, and holidays
- Medical, dental, and vision
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)
5 State Helicopters
285 Blackland Rd.
Fate, Texas 75189 USA
5 State Helicopters, with over 40+ years as a company in the rotary wing aviation community, has the experience and wisdom necessary for nation-wide operations.
Whether a client simply needs a load lifted, or assistance with construction and…
S58T, S55/55T, S62, BK117, UH60