UH-60A/L Instructor Pilot (WAATS)
Metrea Aviation Management •
Marana, Arizona, United States
Metrea Vertical Applications (MVA) [Formerly Special Applications Group (SAG)] is seeking experienced UH-60 A/L/M Blackhawk Instructor Pilots (IPs) for the ANG ATSOS program located in WAATS, Silver Bell Army Heliport, Marana, AZ.
MVA is a values-based, professional, service and aviation orientated business with access, currency, and relevance throughout the Department of Defense and Homeland Security communities. We have an unmatched blend of military, special operations, aviation, homeland security and other specialists who bring responsive, tailored services and products to dynamic organizations.
- Full Time
ANTICIPATED START DATE
- 16 November 2022
LOCATION: WAATS, Silver Bell Army Heliport, Marana, AZ
DESCRIPTION AND DUTIES
IN-FLIGHT AIRCRAFT INSTRUCTOR PILOT – Contractor(s) shall provide in-flight instruction of AATS assigned UH-60 A/L/M aircraft and instructor qualification courses, readiness level progressions, regional and foreign military training. Instructor Pilots will conduct associated Instructor Operator tasks and platform academic instruction in support of the AATS student training mission. The contractor(s) shall accomplish all training in accordance with AR 95-1, TRADOC Programs of Instruction (POI), UH-60 dATM and local AATS SOPs. All contractor Instructor Pilots will adhere to prescribed requirements IAW DCMA INST 8210-1C.
Note: At each supported location the Government’s Standardization Pilot will conduct a “check ride”, IAW the ATM, of the assigned IPs to train and certify the Contractor in the unit’s standard operating procedures, tactics, and standards. Upon successful completion of the check-ride the IP shall provide training within the bounds of AR 95-1 and the airframe respective ATM. IP’s shall capture data through the IOS and provide training assessments and input to AARs in accordance with the local and post flight procedures.
- Maintain training records on formal course students and in ATP records as required for unit, readiness level (RL) progression trainees.
- Provide instruction and evaluation to student pilots IAW Training Support Packages for AATS approved courses of instruction.
- Conduct daily academic instruction of approved POI (Aircraft Qualification Course, Instructor Pilot Course, Aircraft Standardization Course, Maintenance Test Pilot Course).
- Facilitate pre-mission planning and after-action reviews for all flights and simulation periods conducted.
- Complete all aircrew training program (ATP) requirements IAW DCMA INST 8210-1C, AR 95-1, and the applicable dATM. Contract pilot shall participate in No-notice evaluation program.
- Coordinate daily tasks and requirements (examples are work schedules, leaves, etc.) of contract employees to meet AATS missioned training requirements and schoolhouse accreditation as directed by AATS chains of command.
- Responsible for deliverables identified herein and shall ensure compliance with appropriate Army, National Guard and AATS policies, procedures, and regulations.
- Coordinate with the GFR to ensure all contractors are qualified to perform aviation-training tasks IAW DCMA INST 8210.1C
- Report Instructor Flight and Operation data in the Task Order Monthly Report.
Place and Performance of Services: WAATS
- Located on Silver Bell Army Heliport, Marana, AZ the WAATS is a TRADOC OASS certified aviation training institution that conducts ARNG directed flight and academic instruction in the UH-60A/L/M and UH-72A aircraft, enlisted training for utility helicopter maintainers, non-commissioned officer professional military education, and ASI/MOS qualification training for flight operations. Additionally, the WAATS provides regional flight simulation support in the UH-60A/L/M, and the UH-72A, simulators for all Army components.
- Place and Performance of Services: This Task Order provides services for Army National Guard Training Sites (AATS): 1) Eastern Army National Guard Aviation Training Site (EAATS), located at Ft. Indian Town Gap, PA 2) Western Army National Guard Army National Guard Aviation Training Site (WAATS), located at Marana, AZ and 3) High Altitude Army National Guard Aviation Training Site (HAATS), located at Gypsum, CO. Except on recognized US holidays, when the Government facility/installation is closed due to local or national emergencies, administrative closings, or similar Government-directed facility/installation closings, the contractor shall provide services at the specified facility (EAATS, WAATS, and HAATS) during core hours, generally between the hours of 0800-1630 on Monday through Friday. Actual work hours will be defined by facility requirements and the local Government Quality Assurance Representative (QAR). As required, contractors will be subject to rotational shifts to include nights and weekends for the uninterrupted performance of all tasks defined within this PWS. Telecommuting is not authorized.
- Secret security clearance.
- Qualified as an Instructor Pilot in the respective aircraft and desired Instrument Flight Examiner or have documented three years of experience as an Aviation IP / SIP in the UH-60 aircraft.
- UH-60 Instructor Pilots must be qualified to perform aviation-training tasks IAW DCMA INST 8210.1C.
- Qualifications shall be made available to the COR upon request.
- Prior experience training or operating with Army Aviation (or Military Equivalent).
We offer a competitive salary and full benefits package. Come join our dynamic team!
MVA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, or national origin.
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)
Metrea Aviation Management
5525 West Cypress Street
Tampa, Florida 33626 USA
Metrea Management LLC is an aerospace capabilities platform highly flexible, special mission aviation services and leasing solutions. With deep asset, mission, industry and finance expertise, and a truly global reach, Metrea focuses on de-risking our…
Life and AD&D Insurance