Niagara Falls, New York, USA
This is a satellite position at our new location in Niagara Falls, New York.
As an A&P mechanic, you will work on the entire aircraft and effectively troubleshoot our growing
fleet of Bell 206 L series, aircraft. You will also:
- Troubleshoot all aircraft systems
- Be responsible for making critical decisions regarding aircraft safety in a timely manner
- Be trained to perform all line maintenance functions unsupervised, at any time
- Manage all documentation and paperwork, including parts paperwork
This job posting may have an additional video/phone interview requirement. Please monitor your email and junk folder for additional instructions.
Salary Range: starting @ $60,000.00 but based on work experience
- Meet all FAA and Safety Requirements
- Hold a valid FAA issued A&P Certificate
- Possess good troubleshooting skills
- Possess excellent communication and people skills
- Possess problem-solving and organizational skills
- Be willing to work a night/third shift position including nights, weekends and holidays
- Exercise good judgment in working with people in a team environment as well as in aircraft
- maintenance and safety
Physical and Other Requirements:
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Possess a valid unrestricted drivers license
- Be able to read, write, and understand the English Language
- Be able to comfortably lift 60 lbs. routinely with or without reasonable accommodation
Please complete the online application. Qualified applicants will be contacted.
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)
78 John Miller Way
Kearny, New Jersey 07032 USA
NYONair is an aviation services company that bridges the worlds of aviation, customer experience, and media by offering a diverse and complementary suite of aerial products, social media reach and brand activations.
A continuously growing social…
Bell 206L3, Bell 206L4