Bell 407 Mechanic for USFS Fire Contract
Chemair Helicopters •
Brainerd, Minnesota, USA
Come join our team at Brainerd Helicopter Services as a A&P Mechanic! We are a small mom and pop operation with great ownership and leadership that take care of their staff. We provide excellent benefits including annual salary, 401K, health insurance, and annual bonuses. The mechanics will work with the same pilot on a 12 on, 12 off schedule throughout the contract season. Perks of the position include a company credit card, vehicle and clothing. We pride ourselves on safety and are one of less than fifty 135 operators in the nation that voluntarily asks the FAA to oversee our safety management systems.
Annual / heavy maintenance is typically performed in late November to the end of February at one of our three hangar locations with a continued shift schedule. Our aircraft travel on various Department of Natural Resources or United State Forest Service Aerial Fire Fighting contracts currently February to November.
We have two positions open for immediate hire to support a Bell 407 on fire contract.
Candidates interested in relocating to one of our locations will receive priority screening but we are open to hiring non local mechanics to perform 12/12 shift operations.
- Function a the mechanic / fuel service vehicle operator on a Bell 407 for a USFS fire contract. Perform annual maintenance on rotation schedule during non contract period.
- A&P License with no enforcement action (2 + years preferred)
- CDL (Class A, B or C with Hazmat endorsements preferred Tank optional)
- 2 + years experience maintaining Bell 407 (in the last 10 years) or Bell 407 factory school
- Field experience on the Bell 407
- Field experience on Rolls Royce Engines
- Must be able to obtain USFS card for Bell 407 (prior agency carded preferred)
- Familiar with aircraft manufacturers’ maintenance manuals and STCs
- Able to make proper log entries as required by the Federal Aviation Regulations (FARs)
- Able to work in a team environment, meet deadlines as necessary, and work independently with good time management and organizational skills
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)
316 East Rock Street
Jefferson, Wisconsin 53549 USA
Chemair has provided exemplary services to our clients since 1986. Our primary service area includes Wisconsin, Michigan, Minnesota, Iowa, Illinois and Missouri. We have also served clients throughout the United States.
The services we provide…
401K, Health, Bonus
B206BIII, B206L3, B206L4, B 407 VIP