Bell 407 Field Mechanic
Leading Edge Aviation, Inc. •
Bend, Oregon, USA
Provide maintenance support for Bell 407 on USFS and BLM fire contracts and other utility work.
- A&P certificate for at least 2 years with at least 18 months of experience maintaining helicopters in the last 2 years.
- 12 months experience maintaining Bell 407 or factory school
- At least 3 months maintaining Bell 407 away from primary base of operations
- Prior USFS/DOI Mechanic card for Bell 407 is preferred
- Current class C CDL with hazmat endorsement
- No recent driving violations
- Must be willing to travel and work long hours while the helicopter is on contract
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)
Leading Edge Aviation, Inc.
63048 Powell Butte Hwy
Bend, Oregon 97701 USA
Leading Edge Aviation‘s corporate headquarters are based in beautiful Bend, Oregon. On the dry side of the Cascade Mountains with over 300 days of sunshine each year. We operate a part 141 flight school, part 135 charter operation, complete Robinson overhaul…
Group Medical, 401K, Vacation and Sick Leave. Please inquire for additional details.
Robinson, Cessna, Beechcraft, Garmin, Bell.
Cessna Single and Multi engine, Beech Singles and Multi engine Piston, Bell 206/407, Robinson R22/R44.