Bell 412 – Lead Instructor (26375)
£4,500 – £5,000/month
– United Arab Emirates — Dubai Province — Dubai
14 March 2023
CAE Parc Aviation are currently hiring on behalf of Emirates CAE Flight Training LCC.
This is an exciting opportunity for anyone who would like to advance their career as an Instructor in a multinational company which is a leader in its field.
Backed by 75 years of experience, CAE is the training partner of choice of aviation professionals, airlines, business aviation operators, and aircraft manufacturers. With 50+ training locations and 250+ full-flight simulators, CAE has the largest civil aviation training network in the world.
We are currently looking for expressions of interest from candidates who meet the following requirements:
– Instructor experience on Bell 412 Helicopter
– Managerial experience
– Bell 412 Type rating
– FAA ATPL license
– EASA or GCAA TRI/SFI or TRE/SFE valid and current
– Basic Salary: 19,000 – 21,000 AED per month (depending on skills and experience)
– Housing Allowance: 12,376 AED per month
– Transport Allowance: 1,296 AED per month
– Examiner Allowance: 1,250 AED per month (if applicable)
– Insurance: for employee, spouse and up to two children between the ages of 4yrs – 19yrs
– Leave Entitlement: 22 Working Days of Annual Leave
– Schooling allowance: We provide 90% up to a max reimbursement of AED 46,000 towards cost of fees and books ONLY per child (max. of 2 children from 4th to 19th birthday).
– Relocation allowance for hires from outside the UAE, which will be paid out on completion of probation.
[See source link below. /Admin]
Source: CAE Parc Aviation – Bell 412 – Lead Instructor Job – Contract – Dubai, United Arab Emirates – Aerospace and Aviation – 26375 | CAE