HOT JOB!!! A&P Mechanic – San Bernardino CA
HSGI, Inc. •
San Bernardino, California, USA
HSGI, Inc. is currently on the hunt for several A&P Mechanics for our client in San Bernardino CA.
Entry Level to Experienced Mechanics please apply for this urgent opportunity!
- The Aircraft Mechanic will be responsible for the maintenance, preventative maintenance, storage, disassembly and re-assembly if required of commercial and rotary wing aircraft and components manufactured primarily by Boeing, McDonnell Douglas, Airbus, Bombardier
- and Sikorsky aircrafts. Additional manufacturers may be added in the future. Essential
- Will be cross utilized to perform maintenance and preventative maintenance under the 145 Repair Station for both Rotary Wing and Fixed Wing aircrafts to include storage, servicing, repairing inspecting, disassembling and re-assembling aircraft and components as necessary and in accordance with FAA and or other regulatory agencies.
- Maintain the airworthiness of the aircraft and all of its components while in service or while undergoing overhaul or modifications
- Operate a variety of tools in the process of assembling, disassembling, repairing and installing aircraft parts
- Must be able to work in a fact paced environment where deadlines are critical
- Troubleshoot systems; disassembles, repairs and re-assembles sections and components to maintain full functioning equipment according to technical data provided by the customer
- Read, interpret, and comply with all aircraft manuals, primarily the Aircraft Maintenance Manuals (AMM) and the Illustrated Parts Catalog(IPC)
- Properly tag parts to identify description, part number, serial number, and the aircraft that it was removed from
- Handle all components with the utmost care prior to sending out for repair
- Must have access to your own hand tools; specialty tools will be provided by the company
- Properly use and operate support equipment in performance of assigned duties such as ladders, jacks, lifts, calibrated tooling,etc.
- Properly utilize Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), including steel-toed shoes, safety glasses, safety shields, and safety harnesses to ensure safety at all times
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and inwriting
- Capable and willing to train less experienced personnel
- Other duties as assigned
- Must supply your own hand tools
- Must be able to successfully pass FAA approved alcohol, drug, and background checks
- Must be able to work comfortably outdoors, in high/low temperatures, and high noise-level environments
email resume or call Lori [Phone number removed. See source link below. /Admin]
[Email removed. See source link below. /Admin]
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)
P.O. Box 481
Dacula, Georgia 30019 USA
HSGI, Inc. is a 100% full-service Aerospace, IT & Engineering staffing & consulting company. Our range of services covers contract, contract-to-permanent and permanent placements in any industry. Also, we have the resources to perform the legwork necessary…