Certified Flight Instructor – RW
U.S. Aviation Training Solutions Inc. •
Titusville, Florida, USA
Job Title: Certified Flight Instructor – Rotary Wing
Business Unit: U.S. Aviation Training Solutions
Location: Titusville, FL
Country: United States
Citizenship Requirement: U.S. Citizen or Authorized to work in the U.S.
The FAA Certificated Flight Instructor provides flight instruction and ground training to US Aviation Training Solutions (USATS) Flight Students towards private pilot and commercial pilot certification, including instrument rating in accordance with USATS’s Part 141/61 courses and training syllabi, and fills all other training needs as assigned by the Chief Flight Instructor.
Essential Functions and Key Responsibilities:
- Provides high-quality ground and flight instruction in and for the Robinson R44 and Schweizer S300CBi helicopter.
- Ensures the safety of flight for all operations.
- Ensures compliance with and promotes the Safety culture and company SOPs
- Performs flight instructor duties in accordance with the approved training course outlines and syllabi
- Evaluates student flight performance and maintains accurate flight training records.
- Maintains satisfactory student progress through the course(s), ensuring course standards and training requirements are met and communicate delays to supervisor
- Treats students fairly, with respect and informs Chief Flight Instructor of potential issues and conflicts arising through training
- Assists with courseware development and other collateral duties associated with flight training
- Assists with other projects from departments as needed
- Communicates with potential students about flight training
- Other duties as assigned i.e. assistance fueling aircraft, driving company vehicles, etc.
- FAA Certified Flight Instructor certificate with Rotorcraft-Helicopter and Instrument-Helicopter rating is required
- Must hold or be able to obtain a second-class (or higher) medical certificate
- Current in the R-44
- SFAR 73 (b)(5) training with endorsement for the R-44
- Be able to successful complete an FAA VFR and IFR Part 141 Proficiency Check with the chief flight instructor
- Ability to work well with others, in a fast-paced environment and provide exceptional customer service
- Demonstrate and exercise sound judgment
- Schweizer S300CBi experience
- Completion of the Robinson Helicopter Safety Course
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)
U.S. Aviation Training Solutions Inc.
365 Golden Knights Blvd
Titusville, Florida 32780 USA
Flight Training Academy for Fixed Wing & Rotor Aircraft
US Aviation Training Solutions, an IDAG company, provides pilot and mechanic training services to public and commercial clients throughout the world. We have a long history of excellence…
Medical, Dental, Vision & Life Insurance. Paid Holidays & paid Personal Days.
Bell, Cesna, Schweizer, Robinson
B206, S300, 172, R22, R44, UH60